Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being a 2017cel

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
What a blissful existence that must be. Imagine being worshipped just for your join date. Wherever you go, cucks will throw money at you, treat you like royalty. 2017cels truly have foid-tier SMV.

jfl at being a 2019cel

They are all banned or inactive. Us 2018cels will become like them soon enough

It’s Mostly 2020cels now.

I might have joined 2020, but I have a message from sergeant incel on my reddit account on november 8th 2017 asking me to join as proof i'm a 2017 cel and before

hqdefault-jpg.307058

I wish bhai, I wish
I might have joined 2020, but I have a message from sergeant incel on my reddit account on november 8th 2017 asking me to join as proof i'm a 2017 cel and before

hqdefault-jpg.307058
Damn, true OGcel right there. Much respect.

hqdefault-jpg.307058
Mirin OG god.

I've said it in the past and I say it again, join date doesn't mean shit to me because being an OG November 8 2017 cel just means you were on Cuckit before, under a female moderator all that cucked shit.

incels fell and new rise. the cycle will never end. inceldom will prevail eternally (and theres nothing that will stop it)

it gives you wisdom halo

reddit users
join date doesn't mean shit to me because being an OG November 8 2017 cel just means you were on Cuckit before, under a female moderator all that cucked shit.

In the end I'm still inkwell.

I'll sell my account in 10years as an historic piece

2018 are the true veterans

I've said it in the past and I say it again, join date doesn't mean shit to me because being an OG November 8 2017 cel just means you were on Cuckit before, under a female moderator all that cucked shit.
High IQ, 2017cels are cuckcels and should be banned on sight.

Join date also means nothing because some users join the forum after months or years of being introduced to the :blackpill:. Some incels also aren't even on forums but are still more blackpilled than so called "luminaries" who got their rank by spamming random words through years.