Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine attending “gender studies” at college and calling yourself an intellectual

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Imagine studying a random shit someone literally took out of his own ass lol

gender studies is just pg. 120 in a biology textbook. Anyone with this degree might as well have “I am a retard” hanged up on their wall.

gender studies is just pg. 120 in a biology textbook. Anyone with this degree might as well have “I am a retard” hanged up on their wall.
Lmao no it's not. I guarantee you that no one who's in gender studies has ever picked up a biology textbook in their entire life

That said, even biology textbooks are being rewritten these days in order to fit the mold of PC culture.

Last edited:
Gender studies

Up is down, left is right, idiots are 'intellectuals', and people who have the integrity to call these things out are labeled 'disturbed' or 'extremists'.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Anyone with this degree might as well have “I am a retard” hanged up on their wall.
:feelshaha:

Most of gender studies retards think they're going to end up as a diversity hire manager getting paid six figures but 99% of them will flip burgers lmao.

Follow the money of these fucking courses tbh Ford Foundation, George Soros and the like

Imagine being so much of a cuck