Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine an app where men and women could get to know each other, but where sharing pictures is discouraged? With usernames instead of real names.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Now that I think about it, it would probably turn into a scam, prank or catfishing situation immediately.

But wouldn't it be nice for such an app to exist? Maybe even something international, cause I sure as hell wouldn't be able to talk to women in my country.

I know this is impossible and no women like that exist, but: Imagine, you talk to a woman, maybe she is sort of a loser like you and has low self-esteem cause she's ugly too or something, likes some games you do and stuff like that. Maybe you become friends over time. Maybe even good friends, and eventually, after months or years of talking to each other, your looks wouldn't even matter if you finally revealed them to each other. Although it would be a serious bummer if it turned out to be a dude catfishing you for years.

Tbh that's the only way I'd ever get a woman. I'm too anxious, avoidant and autistic to do anything that would require revealing my face or even name, real life or online.

Guess I'm gonna die alone.

inb4 only fat women on it

Reminds me of the tv show ''Dating in the dark''.
People will inevitably see through you so it's better to get rejected from the get go and move on.

i actually have thought of that exact same idea a couple of times.
just a dating app where you just state your age and gender.

It's how online dating started

Users in 2020:

• 2 fat foids in their 30s
  • 20000 men

You would think with this pandemic and all this new technology someone would’ve come up with this idea! Maybe you’re sitting on $1 million idea

An app where men and trannies larping as women can mingle

Why would such an app exist when any 2/10 landwhale with 4 kids can go on tinder and get 100 of simps?

Ashley Madison did it where they tried to hide identifies of users to make it a discreet websites to have affairs.

Sadly it was 99% men or bots.

I don't know how that site is still alive after it got exposed hard,.

People will inevitably see through you so it's better to get rejected from the get go and move on.
And the foids used to also feel the mens facial bones on there as well

Did you know that an average foid can distinguish the smell of an incel and chad? Me neither, but they’d probably would sense a chad just by the texts, they’re chadsexual and know their every aspects.

inb4 only fat women on it
Did you know that an average foid can distinguish the smell of an incel and chad? Me neither, but they’d probably would sense a chad just by the texts, they’re chadsexual and know their every aspects.

This happened to me when chadfishing, even if I was having a normal conversation they would pick on my lack of social experience and low serotonin , which lead them to believe I'm not a chad but a catfish.

If you're chadfishing, you have to concentrate, breathe, and become the Chad within.

Won't happen.

I can do that for you my friend for the low price of ten thousand dollars

What would women get out of it? Not much, there wouldnt be any incentive for them to join. So it wouldnt work.

Omegle pretty much does that, without the "dating" aspect. Its alright.
A couple of my university friends used penpalworld like 6 years ago, it was mostly old or ethnic foids, trying to scam dudes out of their money.

Actually, where I am from (one of the German-speaking countries) the most popular Online-Dating-App works almost exactly like you described it in your post.

This is it, I do have a subscription with them:

Instead of your real name, you have to provide them with your job title.
Others can only see your job title and your interests, passions etc.
And the photos are actually very heavily blurred, unless you specifically decide to let them be seen by a possible partner who is of interest to you.

They check every info you put in there, be it your photo, your interests etc. before making them public, to avoid spam and catfishing.
They even make you fill out a long questionnaire when you sign up and provide you with good possible matching partners, there is a point-rating system to see how much you would match together.

Didn't even get to meet one foid from using this app for almost 2 years. lol
I've messaged more than 200 foids there.
Most foids won't allow me to see their profile pic, even the ones who answer my messages, but I always allow every single female to see my own pics.

Now I've finally given up, I am just glad that my subscription will run out in a few months.
So actually, it does not help much, unfortunately.

It is still the 80/20 rule in effect.

It's Over.

Last edited:
Wouldnt work.

Women wouldn't join because they don't give a fuck about personality and even if their personalities matched all it takes is a sub-6 face to put her off.

Pretty much this.

Dating in the Dark:

-Guy and foid get along so well
-Foid loves the guys personality
-Foid sees reveal or guy
-Foids wants to cry because he's ugly
-Foid goes on soyddit and virtue signals about importance of personality.

Actually, where I am from (one of the German-speaking countries) the most popular Online-Dating-App works almost exactly like you described it in your post.

This is it, I do have a subscription with them:

Instead of your real name, you have to provide them with your job title.
Others can only see your job title and your interests, passions etc.
And the photos are actually very heavily blurred, unless you specifically decide to let them be seen by a possible partner who is of interest to you.

They check every info you put in there, be it your photo, your interests etc. before making them public, to avoid spam and catfishing.
They even make you fill out a long questionnaire when you sign up and provide you with good possible matching partners, there is a point-rating system to see how much you would match together.

Didn't even get to meet one foid from using this app for almost 2 years. lol
I've messaged more than 200 foids there.
Most foids won't allow me to see their profile pic, even the ones who answer my messages, but I always allow every single female to see my own pics.

Now I've finally given up, I am just glad that my subscription will run out in a few months.
So actually, it does not help much, unfortunately.

It is still the 80/20 rule in effect.

It's Over.
Brutal. So instead of going after looks they go after career/money. We are living in hell.

Brutal. So instead of going after looks they go after career/money. We are living in hell.
We do.

And here I have another Blackpill for you: (this statistic is taken from their own website):
Agljka35

They say here that every week more than 37,000 new singles register with Parship.de
And that there are 51% females and 49% men on there. So in theory, there should even be a slight oversupply of pussy on there. lol
And that you have a success rate of 38%.

You simply DO NOT exist as a sub-8 male in the eyes of females. :incel:

We do.

And here I have another Blackpill for you: (this statistic is taken from their own website):
View attachment 282959
They say here that every week more than 37,000 new singles register with Parship.de
And that there are 51% females and 49% men on there. So in theory, there should even be a slight oversupply of pussy on there. lol
And that you have a success rate of 38%.

You simply DO NOT exist as a sub-8 male in the eyes of females. :incel:
God damn, I'd literally take a 3/10 now. Fat, unshaved etc... I just want a kind woman to cuddle with.

People use the Whisper app for this. It's riddled with thousands of thirsty males, landwales, and gays.

theoretically it's what forums*, discord and twitter are

except the first thing people do there when beginning to really connect, is exchange photos

*normie forums have unironic selfie threads

The old days of AOL chat kinda worked like this

The moment they see your face, they will no longer want to even remember you exist.

except the first thing people do there when beginning to really connect, is exchange photos

Didn't even know that this was a common thing among normie forums.
Well, I'm not even active on any normie forums, tbh.

I think that it's just my autism showing.

Jesus, the hidden blackpills are everywhere aren't they?
Didn't even know that this was a common thing among normie forums.
Well, I'm not even active on any normie forums, tbh.

I think that it's just my autism showing.
I thought normies forums died and they moved to reddit and facebook and such.I use reddit, but I still only use it for specific stuff like finding games (and even then their taste is normie as shit).

Last edited:
Jesus, the hidden blackpills are everywhere aren't they?

I thought normies forums died and they moved to reddit and facebook and such.I use reddit, but I still only use it for specific stuff like finding games (and even then their taste is normie as shit).
I thought that too, honestly.
I am active on a couple of niche-forums where I registered back in the early 2010s that are either invite-only nowadays and some even closed their registration permanently for new users.

I even once had an infographic which showed that the internet as a whole was way more diverse 10 years ago than it is now.
There were way more niche-forums and smaller websites, now it's just a few really big players and just a couple others.
I mean, of course there are still millions of websites in total, but that infographic was a pretty good visualization of how it all changed.
But I can't find that infographic on my computer anymore and Google didn't yield me any fitting results, either unfortunately.

Last edited:
I thought that too, honestly.
I am active on a couple of niche-forums where I registered back in the early 2010s that are either invite-only nowadays and some even closed their registration permanently.

I even once had an infographic which showed that the internet as a whole was way more diverse 10 years ago than it is now.
There were way more niche-forums and smaller websites, now it's just a few really big players and just a couple others.
I mean, of course there are still millions of websites in total, but that infographic was a pretty good visualization of how it all changed.
But I can't find that infographic on my computer anymore and Google didn't yield me any fitting results, either unfortunately.
Yeah I saw something like that too. There are many more websites now, but they have much smaller userbases. Most internet users congregate to only a handful of sites.

Yeah I saw something like that too. There are many more websites now, but they have much smaller userbases. Most internet users congregate to only a handful of sites.
This 100%.

I think that technology is in fact acting like a magnifying glass when it comes to allocation of resources and inequality.
One just has to think of the Online-Dating-Market with the well-known 80/20 rule and how much we incels get left behind to suffer because of this.

And almost everyone uses Google, Yahoo and Bing and some others, yeah, well they do exist, but who really uses them on a daily basis?
Google has more than 70% global market share and delivers the best results.
There are many more examples, Amazon already owns almost 50% marketshare in the USA when it comes to e-commerce and it just keeps growing.

So times won't get easier, imo.

You would think with this pandemic and all this new technology someone would’ve come up with this idea! Maybe you’re sitting on $1 million idea

Because for the vast majority it always ends up with the same outcome. This isn't some new idea, people do it all the time in MMORPGs & discord.

Too many exploits. It'd basically be a clusterfuck of unattractive guys, very few women, gay dudes pretending to be women, bot accounts and scammers with no way to tell from any of it

This 100%.

I think that technology is in fact acting like a magnifying glass when it comes to allocation of resources and inequality.
One just has to think of the Online-Dating-Market with the well-known 80/20 rule and how much we incels get left behind to suffer because of this.

And almost everyone uses Google, Yahoo and Bing and some others, yeah, well they do exist, but who really uses them on a daily basis?
Google has more than 70% global market share and delivers the best results.
There are many more examples, Amazon already owns almost 50% marketshare in the USA when it comes to e-commerce and it just keeps growing.

So times won't get easier, imo.
"The internet" as we knew it years ago is already dead. Slowly but surely we'll just have a few big and heavily censored and controlled sites, and I wouldn't be surprised if sites that aren't on a white list would be blocked altogether in the name of security or whatnot.

The internet used to be mostly like that. With forums' culture being text based on similar interests and talking to each other.
Back then there were virtually no girls in the internet because girls have no fucking intellect or hobbies (except being fucked by chad).
No woman will use a "dating" app not based on looks because they don't want to risk meeting a subhuman.
If they wanted to give a chance to a subhuman, they would try to date one of their "male friends" (emotional tampon).

"The internet" as we knew it years ago is already dead. Slowly but surely we'll just have a few big and heavily censored and controlled sites, and I wouldn't be surprised if sites that aren't on a white list would be blocked altogether in the name of security or whatnot.
Yes. I remember how easy it was to search for all kinds of W*rez in the early 2010s, getting lots of great fitting results already on the first or second page.
Now Google does in fact censor a lot of unwanted results (DMCA) and it just gets worse. Of course you can still find them if you know how, but I seriously do have the impression that there has to be some kind of filtering to be going on nowadays, as often I have to click my way through like back to page 10 or even further to find some really obscure and rare stuff. Lots of forums went bust, too, unfortunately.

Me personally, I am a BIG advocator of freedom of speech and liberty, that's why I have left Reddit behind.
I seriously do hope that the Great Firewall of China does not become a reality in the west, which mostly advocates free-market capitalism and (social) democracy, but who knows the future?
And if it really does happen, there is still Tor as a last refuge, at least.

I, for one wish you all the best in this dire times.

Last edited:
Yes. I remember how easy it was to search for all kinds of W*rez in the early 2010s, getting lots of great fitting results already on the first or second page.
Now Google does in fact censor a lot of unwanted results (DMCA) and it just gets worse. Of course you can still find them if you know how, but I seriously do have the impression that there has to be some kind of filtering to be going on nowadays, as often I have to click my way through like back to page 10 or even further to find some really obscure and rare stuff. Lots of forums went bust, too, unfortunately.

Me personally, I am a BIG advocator of freedom of speech and liberty, that's why I have left Reddit behind.
I seriously do hope that the Great Firewall of China does not become a reality in the west, which mostly advocates free-market capitalism and (social) democracy, but who knows the future?
And if it really does happen, there is still Tor as a last refuge, at least.

I, for one wish you all the best in this dire times.
I wish you all the best too. We have no way of knowing what will happen. I am afraid they already have a system in place to automatically profile everyone and store everything they ever did online in that profile on them. Let's home I'm just being paranoid.

I wish you all the best too. We have no way of knowing what will happen. I am afraid they already have a system in place to automatically profile everyone and store everything they ever did online in that profile on them. Let's home I'm just being paranoid.
Actually, you're not even being paranoid here.

Something similar to this has actually already been put into practice in China
(Skynet + Social Credit System)

1984 is becoming more of a reality with each passing year, unfortunately.
George Orwell was truly a visionary author, imo. (He wrote this book from 1946 to 1948)

8232602417 6434947138 c

They want to make sure that the majority of people are good and obedient citizens (normies) who in no way question authority or the powers that be and just wageslave and consume to keep the system going that a small elite bunch of autocrats put into place.
It's just awful for me to see China and how they use modern technology to oppress and chastise their own citizens. As in fact, technology can also be used to improve society as a whole.

Truly interesting, albeit dire times for us curious free-thinkers.