Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine all the experiences these kids have had and will continue to have

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

I wonder if they’ve bullied any deathnics :feels:

First pic made me consider rope. :feels::woke:

Article 0 0CEC24F5000005DC 770 224x423

Alright I'm out

I see young swedes like this all the time

Jbpill doesnt rly hurt me. I spent my teenage yeara with vidya and i dont regret it.
Inb4 cope

Jbpill doesnt rly hurt me. I spend my time with vidya and i dont regret it as i had aa lot of fun in my teenager years.

Inb4 cope
Cope. If you haven't had sex with a JB at that time, it's over, you will always feel that lack of experience.

Little thug rats who bully weak people when in groups but are scared of anyone bigger than them.

Cope. If you haven't had sex with a JB at that time, it's over, you will always feel that lack of experience.

I dont know what you are talking about. I absolutely dont care about that. Vidya was the best thing that could happen to me. JBpill doesnt affect me. Zero

I dont know what you are talking about. I absolutely dont care about that. Vidya was the best thing that could happen to me. JBpill doesnt affect me. Zero
Cope

Just think about it. These kids have already amounted to more than any of us will ever be, it truly is over.

Wasnt expecting that.
this is potent suifuel. i should really weigh my decisions properly before entering SuiFuel threads

Brutal teenagelove pill

Fuck off with this turbo suifuel.

They wake up to their girlfriend giving them a blow job and then making them breakfast. They check their phone and it's tons of people asking to hang out and talking about how the new party is no kapp gonna be lit fam. They make a low effort shitty tik tok that gets tons of likes and an endless amount of jb talking about how cute they are. idk it's over :kys:

They wake up to their girlfriend giving them a blow job and then making them breakfast. They check their phone and it's tons of people asking to hang out and talking about how the new party is no kapp gonna be lit fam. They make a low effort shitty tik tok that gets tons of likes and an endless amount of jb talking about how cute they are. idk it's over :kys:
JFL at not being a 17 year old Chad

JBpill is the most brutal pill you'll ever get, turbo suifuel, I've seen these sports faggots with the hottest foids dreaming about them all around. Fuck them.

Potent ropefuel. The only reason we don’t have that is because we got shit genetics

He will enjoy life while we suffer.

BRUTAL KID MOGGING! :reeeeee:

You know how @LastGerman despises female driving? That's his thing.
My thing that I hate is getting brutally life mogged by 13 year olds!!!

Little thug rats who bully weak people when in groups but are scared of anyone bigger than them.
Thats all normies that age.

It was still funny seeing them try to talk shit to the ogrecels and the ogres would just say "what" and they'd instantly back down.
Just think about it. These kids have already amounted to more than any of us will ever be, it truly is over.
Absolutely. They've already experienced something at 13 I still haven't in my twenties.

Wasnt expecting that.
this is potent suifuel. i should really weigh my decisions properly before entering SuiFuel threads
literal children have no life experience than we ever will
I don't even remember the last time I actually spoke to a foid
meanwhile these proto-chads are fucking their JB stacy whores on the daily
just fuck this world

Blah blah whatever, i’m waiting for rapture or humans to destroy themselves. Such a thing would be neat

Blah blah whatever, i’m waiting for rapture or humans to destroy themselves. Such a thing would be neat

Another Christiancel who believes in rapture? Noice. I hope it happens soon. The world is getting more vile and depraved each day, and in Revelations in the Bible it says the end days will be like the days of Soddom and Gomorrah. And we already see homosexual marriages becoming common. Homosexuality in movies. And we can't even say anything bad about homos without getting LGBT cucks getting offended. So I hope Jesus comes back soon!

It's already bad enough not experiencing teen love.
But to not experience any type of love or sex at all, that hurts the most.
Especially during your youth, and when you are in your prime

It's already bad enough not experiencing teen love.
But to not experience any type of love or sex at all, that hurts the most.
Especially during your youth, and when you are in your prime
:feelskek:

doesnt even load for me rip

positive experiences will get rarer and rarer for kids