Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine all men were 5'7

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Imagine all men are charmed to the same height which is 5'7 forever and ever.

What effect does this have on foids?

I think the suicide rate of foids would increase because there are no Chads. They would use excuses like "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" more often. The new slogan for feminists would be "A strong woman is independent and doesn't need a man at all".

Height does not make one chad, face does therefore nothing much would change

Face and frame would be the 1st and 2nd most determining factors as to who is Chad.

they would start caring about face only that’s it. Lifting would be useful. skull size would be a life or death pill though as of now it is non significant

As a 5'7 man, this hurts.

I think the suicide rate of foids would increase because there are no Chads. They would use excuses like "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" more often. The new slogan for feminists would be "A strong woman is independent and doesn't need a man at all".

Based.

Lol. Suicide rate of foids increasing bc of no chads? Sounds awesome tbh.

I'm also 5'7.I'm wondering what it'b be like if no man is taller than me. It could be lifefuel as well.

It will be the same, I have a chadlite fren :feelstrash: of similar height, he is 1cm shorter I think. But has had many girlfriends before. Face and frame mogs me.

I would get manleter but it worth it tbh

They would start seeking shrinking plastic operations

I believe height doesn't solve all your problems. I know it's anecdotal but I've seen guys who are shorter than me (I'm 5'-8") who got laid on the regular by multiple girls. Take that with a grain of salt, since this was happening circa 2006-2010 but still... I think between a severe framecel or uglycel, and a maxxed heightcel, the heightcel will win ever time.

They would start to date females.

if all men were 5'7. most women would be lesbian. unless you have chad tier face.