Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine Actually Being a Femoid

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
Imagine always having a friend to talk to
Imagine not having to worry about your penis size
Imagine just waiting around, waiting for guys to approach you in the dozens
Imagine being given every opportunity to succeed but instead you shake your ass in front of a camera and make more money than you would ever working in Sales or some shit
Imagine never going bald (except in extreme circumstances but still won't matter because some guy would still fuck you)
Imagine being able to accuse someone you don't like of rape so they get sent away
Imagine having 3 chad orbiters you can call to kick someones ass for you and if they die in battle you could just get 3 chads more
Imagine having your dad buy you everything you've ever wanted
Imagine being able to get sex anytime you want

Don't imagine
Getting shit on your chest by arabs
sucking cock

77B87753 B4CC 416C BEB6 397ED5D47911

I want to be a Chad and not a foid. Foids are NPCs, Chads are the killer players with awesome chars.

IMAGINE NEVER HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR SMALL HEIGHT
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I want to be a Chad and not a foid. Foids are NPCs, Chads are the killer players with awesome chars.

I legit get depression when I think about what my life could be like if I was born a Chad instead. I get the urge to rope in hopes of being reborn as a Chad even though I'll probably be reborn as another incel :feelsbadman:

Incels are the players with fucked up builds in a game where there's no way of resetting them.
That's not builds, that's simply demo version of the game, as he said. We barely even play it.

chad used to be at the top of the hierarchy but now with womens rights you have all the advantages of being male coupled with all the advantages of being a female. I would rather be stacy

And if girls are in a relationship they always have a spare just in case she would brake up with her current boyfriend.

It must truly be amazing to be a female, even though I hate them with all my heart it is indeed peculiar to think how it would be to live a life on easy mode. Especially the part about sex. Sex is the most intense high we can experience naturally and they can just push a button and get it.It´s truly an injustice..

chad used to be at the top of the hierarchy but now with womens rights you have all the advantages of being male coupled with all the advantages of being a female. I would rather be stacy
If I get to be anyone I want to be a Chad and born in the Rothschild family.

That's not builds, that's simply demo version of the game, as he said. We barely even play it.
The only maps unlocked for us are LDAR complex, rejection palace, cope room, wageslavery route and rope exit.

“Imagine how gay that would be.”

It is hard imagining being a femoid. That would mean not having a soul.

I'd still rather be chad

Imagine always getting pity from males regardless of what you did

JFL at being male in 2018. Life as a femoid is life on easy mode.

I can't imagine being female, nor would I want to. Having another hole in my crotch and having larger breasts is body horror to me.

And even if I could get over that, then I'd have to imagine the collective consciousness and subjugate my own desires to the herd mentality which is so often seen by people behaving in groups.

You could get railed by Chad and no one would call you a faggot.

Run trap game

i would touch myself / smell my hair and become a lesbian because men are ugly

The greatest roastie is still a thousand time more spiritually and mentally inferior than the lowest incel...