Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine a world that is perfect

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Imagine a world where women are caring, loving, and empathetic.

Imagine a world where you are happy

Imagine a world where you wake up filled with an overwhelming peace and a wave of joy.

Imagine a world where looks didn't matter.

Imagine a world without suffering, pain, sorrow, and crying.

Imagine all of that shit. Because it'll never happen. You will live in a shattered world of wretchedness and unrivaled despair until the end of your days. Sorry, you fuck, it's over for you.

Spoiler alert: It will never be perfect

This is why i prefer to daydream all day instead of living in the real world.

"Imagine a world that is perfect"

A world without women sounds pretty perfect to me.

Imagine a world where you wake up filled with an overwhelming peace and a wave of joy.

Imagine all of that shit. Because it'll never happen. You will live in a shattered world of wretchedness and unrivaled despair until the end of your days. Sorry, you fuck, it's over for you.

I don’t need to or want to imagine it. Beauty and “perfection” only exists because it is contrasted with suffering and ugliness. I for one, thrive in imperfection, it molds us and makes us who we are. It makes us strong, it makes us great, and most of all it seperates us from those boring and vapid norman fucks. Keep your chin up my man and realize that we didn’t choose this shit world, but we’re surviving, despite the fact that normans want us to die and suffer. Fuck ‘em. Let them feel the agony in the sheer fact that we exist.

Imagine a world without women.

My cute adorable loli waifu of culture ¦>

Sdim

I don’t need to or want to imagine it. Beauty and “perfection” only exists because it is contrasted with suffering and ugliness. I for one, thrive in imperfection, it molds us and makes us who we are. It makes us strong, it makes us great, and most of all it seperates us from those boring and vapid norman fucks. Keep your chin up my man and realize that we didn’t choose this shit world, but we’re surviving, despite the fact that normans want us to die and suffer. Fuck ‘em. Let them feel the agony in the sheer fact that we exist.
Thank you for this lifefuel.

A world without (((them))) tbh.

all i can do is imagine and fantasize, fuck this reality man..

A world where humanity has transcended sexuality and eliminated women? Send me there.

July 8, 2038

I was awakened by the gentle rubbing of my nose. As I opened my eyes, her green eyes and bright smile greeted me, her silky smooth brown hair framing a perfectly clear face with an upturned thin nose.

"Wake up, you need to get to work on the project you were working on last night!"

"Not right now honey, I want to sleep for a little bit more if I can."

"That's fine, I'll go make breakfast", she said before her warm lips gently kissed my forehead. I kept my eyes open and watched as her nude, shapely, young figure rose from the bed and put on a house dress.

I later awoke to the smell of bacon sizzling on the stove in the kitchen, the aroma filling the house with the smell of the familiar, welcoming scent of breakfast. As I got my workout clothes on, I walked to my gym. I could hear my 13 year old son having fun with his new companion in his room, a cheerleader uniform strewn in the hallway outside his room. I then walk past my 8 year old son's room, who was still asleep. I began my morning workout routine. Thirty reps followed by twenty minutes of cardio. While I was midway through my cardio session, she came into the room.

"Breakfast is ready when ever you are, honey! I made your favorite!"

I cut my workout routine early and went to the kitchen. There my two sons and my wife, Isabella, sat waiting for me. I kissed her and sat at my seat. Before me was perfectly cooked french toast, deviled and scrambled eggs, bacon and sweet hashbrowns, amongst a bounty of fresh fruits. We began to eat while Isabella drank her daily supply of fluids.

I turn to my teen son and ask, "How is Stacy son? I spent a decent amount of money on her, so I hope you read the manual before using her. I haven't seen you come out of your room in three days"

"She's amazing dad. She does everything I could ever dream of! My friends all want one now. And no, I didn't read the manual all the way yet. Its like 400 pages", he laughed.

"I wish we had those bots when I was your age. My life would have been so much better", I quipped back. "Thankfully, your mother came around. Men like me didn't know what we would do without bots like her."

Shit like this keeps me from roping tbh.

July 8, 2038

I was awakened by the gentle rubbing of my nose. As I opened my eyes, her green eyes and bright smile greeted me, her silky smooth brown hair framing a perfectly clear face with an upturned thin nose.

"Wake up, you need to get to work on the project you were working on last night!"

"That's fine, I'll go make breakfast", she said before her warm lips gently kissed my forehead. I kept my eyes open and watched as her nude, shapely, young figure rose from the bed and put on a house dress.

I later awoke to the smell of bacon sizzling on the stove in the kitchen, the aroma filling the house with the smell of the familiar, welcoming scent of breakfast. As I got my workout clothes on, I walked to my gym. I could hear my 13 year old son having fun with his new companion in his room, a cheerleader uniform strewn in the hallway outside his room. I then walk past my 8 year old son's room, who was still asleep. I began my morning workout routine. Thirty reps followed by twenty minutes of cardio. While I was midway through my cardio session, she came into the room.

I cut my workout routine early and went to the kitchen. There my two sons and my wife, Isabella, sat waiting for me. I kissed her and sat at my seat. Before me was perfectly cooked french toast, deviled and scrambled eggs, bacon and sweet hashbrowns, amongst a bounty of fresh fruits. We began to eat while Isabella drank her daily supply of fluids.

I turn to my teen son and ask, "How is Stacy son? I spent a decent amount of money on her, so I hope you read the manual before using her. I haven't seen you come out of your room in three days"

"She's amazing dad. She does everything I could ever dream of! My friends all want one now. And no, I didn't read the manual all the way yet. Its like 400 pages", he laughed.

"I wish we had those bots when I was your age. My life would have been so much better", I quipped back. "Thankfully, your mother came around. Men like me didn't know what we would do without bots like her."

giphy.gif

Fucking amazing. Do a thread with an extended version sometime bro

Based and HuMANity'sSalvationPilled...

July 8, 2038

My man, that was beautiful. Your writing is so crisp and descriptive that I almost imagined I was really watching it for a second. Thanks for sharing!

You're not wrong OP, but I'm going to post this song below as your thread theme anyway, as somehow the "tone" or "energy" of Rollin's performance, if not the lyrical message of his song works as a kind of background theme for your post.

I know.

Its bizarre to think so, but just trust me, it works as a theme for your post lol.

Fucking amazing. Do a thread with an extended version sometime bro
I honestly just might. Idk if I should post it in inceldom disscusion or offtopic. Probably offtopic. The best part of this story is that everything I wrote is plausible in 15 years. We just need to fund it.

Busted out laughing when I finished reading that, looking at your avi a second later made me laugh even more. I took so much black pills that it has turned despair into joy.

This man speaks truth. Yes, indeed, there is no beauty without the ugly just as there is no light without the darkness and life would be meaningless without death. One isn't better than the other, but the clown game makes the rules, so we have it as you see it. Those rules can change and sheer willpower can even check the biological nature of man. Therein lies true strength. Having always being an underdog, I can't imagine being a chad while I know a brother isn't and is hated by society. That is heart wrenching.

Watch japanese cartoons.

Well. A perfect world for me will have no women or men or a need for a society to begin with. But I guess that's one problem with perfectionism. Whose perfection is truly perfect?. it's all a matter of perceptive.

July 8, 2038

That was beautiful

Biology just calculated many many years ago that eliminating sexual dymorphism (hence eliminating hypergamy) in humans would have been much more detrimental to the development of a constantly growing and self-improving society than the damage done to men by hypergamy itself.
Problem is we now have reached a stage where hypergamy isn't necessary and is actually detrimental to civil society but it just doesn't go away since technology evolved way faster than biology.
Just JFL at this Biological bug
A world without (((them))) tbh.

I can't even imagine something like that

Biology just calculated many many years ago that eliminating sexual dymorphism (hence eliminating hypergamy) in humans would have been much more detrimental to the development of a constantly growing and self-improving society than the damage done to men by hypergamy itself.
Problem is we now have reached a stage where hypergamy isn't necessary and is actually detrimental to civil society but it just doesn't go away since technology evolved way faster than biology.
Just JFL at this Biological bug
Biology and hypergamy won't stop this for much longer. As far as I am concerned, this is just another evolutionary hurdle. Technology will soon replace biology.

Biology and hypergamy won't stop this for much longer. As far as I am concerned, this is just another evolutionary hurdle. Technology will soon replace biology.
I hope so. For now technology just destroyed our sexual market value making us irrelevant and stupidly more replaceable to foids

Just imagine a new color theory

Literally all these things was life in childhood

that is the world I was promised

Maybe when Jesus returns and punishes women for their hypergamy.