Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine a womans touch

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
Imagine holding her, and kissing her forhead as you hold her in your arms. Imagine stroking your hands through her hair. Imagine caressing and kissing her soft cheeks/ lips/ neck. Imagine looking into her eyes and saying 'i love you' and she reciprocates.

But, no. This is something we cannot, and will most likely never have. The plight of the subhuman male denies all of these beautiful things in life.

thanks for the suifuel overdose

Kissing foreheads is kind of incel trait imo. I don' think chads do this. Probably because we are kinder and desire love more.

thanks for the suifuel overdose
Im sorry man, i had to put this somewhere. For the past few days this is the only thought that has been going through my mind. Its just torture everyday.

I want to commit aggravated manslaughter (in Minecraft :feelshehe:)

Kissing foreheads is kind of incel trait imo. I don' think chads do this. Probably because we are kinder and desire love more.
Im balding so kissing my forehead would be prime cringe. with my looks I cant even fantasize about being romantically touched :feelsBox: :feelswhat:

I can only imagine :feelsbadman:

You're killing me brocel

I just want a chubby ass sitting on my cock :feelsohh:

That is what VR and love dolls are for

Imagine holding her, and kissing her forhead as you hold her in your arms. Imagine stroking your hands through her hair. Imagine caressing and kissing her soft cheeks/ lips/ neck. Imagine looking into her eyes and saying 'i love you' and she reciprocates.

But, no. This is something we cannot, and will most likely never have. The plight of the subhuman male denies all of these beautiful things in life.
Sounds gay as fuck. I would rather have power/money than a foid. Of course I have neither.

I don't have to imagine I'm touching 2d bitches every day.

ouchie i hate being reminded of romance i will never experience

I'm sure it must feel nice at first but after a while it gets boring. Unlike sex, stroking her hairs is not giving you sexual pleasure so you'll get bored of it after one/two times, it's just an inferior way of expressing affection. You know what's superior? Putting your peenor waaaayy up her asshole and hearing her scream your name in pleasure. It is what it is tbh. These la la land fantasies you described only looks good in the heads of virgin inklers. Real Men don't give validation, they receive it. I'm not stroking hairs of a being I talk shit about on this forum. It would be extremely hypocrite of me and I might as well just delete my account and join IncelTears.

i wish i can beat foid and get away with it like chad does (in vr)

It will never happen to me.

I'm sure it must feel nice at first but after a while it gets boring. Unlike sex, stroking her hairs is not giving you sexual pleasure so you'll get bored of it after one/two times, it's just an inferior way of expressing affection. You know what's superior? Putting your peenor waaaayy up her asshole and hearing her scream your name in pleasure. It is what it is tbh. These la la land fantasies you described only looks good in the heads of virgin inklers. Real Men don't give validation, they receive it. I'm not stroking hairs of a being I talk shit about on this forum. It would be extremely hypocrite of me and I might as well just delete my account and join IncelTears.
Female hair is extremely important.

Main qimg d7c8e2c8724a39bec1a50d895947b14f

Tenor

This one is Giga Chad test. The girl is LITERALLY your property if you can do something like this and get those lusty seductive looks of affirmation.
Will never happen for incels :feelscry:.

This one is Giga Chad test. The girl is LITERALLY your property if you can do something like this and get those lusty seductive looks of affirmation.
But of course stop objectifying women, you dirty inkwell! Women are not your property! Reminds me of this

JU6Ho17ibJuB eiwktJ soGVyf Iq8ycNSh9XoIMKVE

That sounds cucked and cringepilled,If i were chad i would fuck them and treat them like a piece of meat

This is cucked and gay, women are overrated, you sound like a blue piled retard

Sounds gay as fuck. I would rather have power/money than a foid. Of course I have neither.
Agreed, he is probably still a blue piled and gay faggot
The irony of calling me a retard and misspelling a word in the same sentence ha. Whatever though pal, if that's what you think.
Who fckin cares, you are a faggot who looks for the grammar

Last edited:
Agreed, he is probably still a blue piled and gay faggot

Who fckin cares, you are a faggot who looks for the grammar
Are you 12 years old or something? You think constantly calling me a gay blue pilled faggot does anything?

Yeap. They just punch their foids in the stomach and then roughly fuck them in the all holes. The funny thing is the foids still keep loving them after such things. Well. You know what? I think Chads know better what real love actually is.

Last edited:
now imagine a loli's :feelsYall:

Lol I've stopped imagining

have you tried working on your hobbies?:soy:

I wish it was something i could imagine. It's hard enough to picture it let alone feel it.

Why are people still looking at this thread lmao

I wish it was something i could imagine. It's hard enough to picture it let alone feel it.
im in the same boat here.. a women touch for me its like a myth or a legend

Last edited:
Straight up can't imagine it as I don't have the necessary physical reference or imagination to do so. Beyond over.

I’m not horny atm so I don’t really care about it.