Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine a society in which 30% of foid vaginas are public property

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
It's a permanent solution to the incel problem

You need sex?

Just go as an example to the jobless welfare single roastie and stick your ding ding in

No more simping.

Fuck ltrs moder women are trash anyways. Don't want to cook or clean of youre not way above average. MGTOW is the way to live if you have access to pussy. Male productivity would rise a lot too.

No more orbiter farming. Everyone has post nut in pussy clarity. Women have to actually bring something to the table for an LTR or friendship and not just exist and use

80% of Foid vaginas are already Chad's property.

I imagine things would be the same only they'd become Roast beef std infested holes in a year.

keep dreaming OP

80% of Foid vaginas are already Chad's property.

I imagine things would be the same only they'd become Roast beef std infested holes in a year.
They are already infested anyways.

Every male is free to use a condom of course.
keep dreaming OP
While chad already owns any pussy and gets treated like a god

Autocorrect typed dog first but that's better than being an ugly male too:feelsrope:

Last edited:
They are already infested anyways.
Indeed, but it probably takes them a few years to become loose and STD ridden.

With the amount of men visiting the 30% they'd reach such a state in months tbh, then eventually it would probably be like sticking your dick down a hallway.

With the amount of men visiting the 30% they'd reach such a state in months tbh, then eventually it would probably be like sticking your dick down a hallway.
Forced kegel exercise courses

If she doesn't put effort into it the money gets cut off

Male productivity would rise a lot too.

That's an important point, IMHO.

It could even be said that people who can easily get sex are less productive than people who have to pay for it.

Think about it : without contraception, sex-havers would eventually make babies, and thus need to spend money to raise them (children are very expensive). But with contraception, they can fuck all day, every day until they are bored of one another. They don't have to produce anything of commercial value to do that, it's pure hedonism. "All you need is love", as they say.

Clients of prostitutes have to pay every time they want to have sex. That's definitely a motivation to work and earn money.

Of course one could argue it's the same for drug addicts, but I don't think lust is similar. Sex withdrawal is not nearly as excruciating as say heroin withdrawal. I mean the cliche of criminals doing crime to pay for their addiction is almost always about drugs, not hookers.

they'd become Roast beef std infested holes in a year.

Not if you get a designated female to share with 1 other male from the bottom 60% of smv who wouldnt get another female if he tried.

Never going to happen, society only cares about the upper majority. They'll never create a system to help us.

you'd need a war, and the modern surveillance apparatus is specifically in place to prevent any kind of instability that would stop the fag empire

That's an important point, IMHO.

It could even be said that people who can easily get sex are less productive than people who have to pay for it.

Think about it : without contraception, sex-havers would eventually make babies, and thus need to spend money to raise them (children are very expensive). But with contraception, they can fuck all day, every day until they are bored of one another. They don't have to produce anything of commercial value to do that, it's pure hedonism. "All you need is love", as they say.

Clients of prostitutes have to pay every time they want to have sex. That's definitely a motivation to work and earn money.

Of course one could argue it's the same for drug addicts, but I don't think lust is similar. Sex withdrawal is not nearly as excruciating as say heroin withdrawal. I mean the cliche of criminals doing crime to pay for their addiction is almost always about drugs, not hookers.
Sex is a motivator as long as you are actively contributing to society its free. Another need filled.

You dont have to pay it's completely free. It's seen as a basic need.

Having to pay for it is humiliating and ruins the experience.

Even average looking males have it hard these days. No more killing over loneliness after a divorce. No more high risk taking behavior to impress your crush. Post sex clarity. Men can finally be free. They can be true mgtow
you'd need a war, and the modern surveillance apparatus is specifically in place to prevent any kind of instability that would stop the fag empire
As soon as males see the benefits they will upheld the system. Jobless people in general are seen as lower anyways. Your average Joey has a hard time getting pussy so yeah once it's up it's up.

You dont have to pay it's completely free. It's seen as a basic need
My point was that it's not supposed to be free. Biology is supposed to make sex-havers pay, especially the female. The cost is the child.

That's why women are so picky. They have evolved not to desire sex unless the male is very attractive, because pregnancy is dangerous and it's expensive to raise a child.

Last edited:
My point was that it's not supposed to be free. Biology is supposed to make sex-havers pay, especially the female. The cost is the child.

That's why women are so picky. They have evolved not to desire sex unless the male is very attractive, because pregnancy is dangerous and it's expensive to raise a child.
The orgasm is suppose to feel good because that’s how you get a child, and big dicks are just so that the sperm can shoot further in the vagina. Except everyone just fucks for fun instead and if they actually get a kid like the practice intended their world is suddenly ending

Tbh better than nothing I guess.

JFL

All women have been shared between hundreds of Chads. You could make a schedule to get one week per month each and not when she has her period. You would never have to meet irl. You could trade weeks in case one of you got sick or traveled somewhere during your week. I wouldnt do it myself but it would be a trade up for most of the botton 60% of males.

Communism is bad. 100% of foids should be publicly traded property. Each man would have a job, since foids would be out of the work force. Thus, every man would be able to be properly rewarded for his work by purchasing a fuck slave. Productivity would be immense and men would be colonizing space within our lifetimes.

Would really want to fuck a public hole? Probably has ever std known to man festering inside her

Sexual communism is the solution

Won’t solve my inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back