Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope imagine a girl loving you for who you actually are

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Imagine this. You can even talk openly about your insecurities with her. She loves you so much that when you're sad and crying, she also cries. She doesn't care about money or anything, just your presence is enough to make her happy. You mean so much to her that she'll do everything to protect you and see you happy.

She doesn't care about your looks, she loves you the way you are. When chad comes to try to steal your girl she tells him to go fuck himself, cuz there's no way she's going to leave and hurt such a special person for her. :feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKSL7gVJbg

I've tried but I can't.

That’s just brutal, man.

Two dimensional only.

For some reason this made me start crying. I havent cried in like over a year wtf. This just made me really sad

For some reason this made me start crying. I havent cried in like over a year wtf. This just made me really sad
Here, don't cry my boyo. Everything is gonna be alright
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Imagine this. You can even talk openly about your insecurities with her.
sadly, this is where it already ends.
women are repulsed when a man opens up about his insecurities.
it is a shame really, since all i want is to share my deepest feelings with a person i love.

Imagine this. You can even talk openly about your insecurities with her. She loves you so much that when you're sad and crying, she also cries. She doesn't care about money or anything, just your presence is enough to make her happy. You mean so much to her that she'll do everything to protect you and see you happy.

She doesn't care about your looks, she loves you the way you are. When chad comes to try to steal your girl she tells him to go fuck himself, cuz there's no way she's going to leave and hurt such a special person for her. :feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKSL7gVJbg

Beyond over for male humanity

90% of males on this planet will never experience and feel what chad gets in a single lifetime.

Holes deserve to live in chains.

sadly, this is where it already ends.
women are repulsed when a man opens up about his insecurities.
it is a shame really, since all i want is to share my deepest feelings with a person i love.
truly sad indeed

same here, what a mad world we live in... Knowing that even if I ever find a girl, I would never be able to share this kind of intimacy with her is very, very brutal.