Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL imagine a girl crying for you

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
imagine her sad with a broken heart that you broke up with her, saying that she wants you back and that she can't live without you, hahahahha tbh it would be really funny to see a foid acting like a real dog like they do to chads Have you ever seen something like that, girls crying around?

i cant imagine

this is like asking a homeless person how it would feel to be so rich that you cant decide whether you want to buy yourself a gulfstream or a citation for your birthday

i cant imagine having such high smv

even more, she begs you to fuck her again because she miss your Chad dick and the way you do her like a master.

there was a girl who started to cry infront of me because her chad left her. i was like leave me alone bitch i have bigger problems

Imagine a foid crying for you after you brutally fucked her asshole:feelsclown:

Don't feel bad. The same girl who's crying inconsolably for a Chad who pumped and dumped her will have no problem turning around on a dime and telling you you're just a friend if you think about making a move.

I wish, and worst of all, I know a dude in real life who experienced this:feelsrope:. Fucking over

I wish, and worst of all, I know a dude in real life who experienced this:feelsrope:. Fucking over
there are Chads rn who cheat on their bitches. and the foid still begs the Chad to stick around and fuck her as a side bitch. while you and me rot.

i've made women cry in my life just not in the way you think :feelsXmas: