Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine 50+ more years of this

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
50+ more years of being blackpilled, being aware of how degenerate and selfish the average femoid is, watching Chad and Stacy fuck around like it’s business as usual, being alone and unloved, coping and raging and LDARing. Fuck that.

If i made it to 50 with my pain and suffering, then i should be hailed as a miraculous hero by the world because i don't think anyone can do it. Maybe only like 0.00000000006% of people can.

Nah man i gotta kill myself before 25. There's just no way i live to see 30

I think I can do it

We are all going to move on with our life and end up settling down with an average girl eventually thoery

Popbob said:
We are all going to move on with our life and end up settling down with an average girl eventually thoery

>Cucktears actually believes this

stop with the COPE
start with the ROPE.

At that moment I'm 26 years old.

I hope my libido goes down and I can live in peace.

Suicel said:

It's entirely possible. Once women start jumping off the cock carousel and want to "settle down" with a "good" goy, erm guy.

bbcel said:
At that moment I'm 26 years old.

I hope my libido goes down and I can live in peace.

It's not just about sex.

Living to 30 would be bad enough, this is a nightmare scenario.

This is why we must hermitcel and LDAR to avoid life's triggers.

Honestly I'll either be dead or on deathrow by 50, but i refuse to live all that time as a gutless coward. You have to take action at some point.

its fucking over by 20 let alone the rest of your life. if you have had at least ONE mid-long term relationship by 20 just give up.

4Qzz7Q.png

Most of us will probably die young. Being miserable is bad for our health.

There was a 50 something year old KHHV on reddit and he seemed quite content with rotting tbh

_incelinside said:
There was a 50 something year old KHHV on reddit and he seemed quite content with rotting tbh

I would sui at 50. He must be extremely low T.

If anything femoids will get more degenerate due to a spiral effect

KyloRen said:
It's entirely possible. Once women start jumping off the cock carousel and want to "settle down" with a "good" goy, erm guy.

quite hard. I have 100 rejection on Tinder even by 45 year old women who are looking to "settle down"

I can't imagine rotting that long, I don't think I have 5 years left tbh.

I would be gone by that time probs, each generation seems to be getting worse in this society and I can't imagine how much things will be in 50 yr

I want to stick around for the sex dolls and virtual reality sex aka THE ULTIMATE COPE or maybe better then the reall thing? Only one way to find out. Live long enough to see it happen

Suicel said:
Popbob said:

Betabux is the final destination for most men.

I'm more than halfway through.

Lol, If I don't get laid by 30 I'm joining some middle-eastern anti-terror rebel group.
If I'm gonna die I might aswell kill some Tusken Raiders aswell.

I may be fortunate enough to only have 25 years left before a merciful death.

I think the average life-span of incel is at least 25 years, maybe less.