Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagination is one of life’s greatest pleasures.

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
I think the happiest moments in my life have been ones where I was immersed in fantasy. There are so many wonderful and fulfilling things to imagine, but the possibilities of real life are limited and unpleasurable. In fantasy, I am competent and have a purpose and I embed like a puzzle piece into the world I imagine. In real life, I am a soon-to-be wageslave incel.

The only thing that gives me hope these days is the remote possibility that technology will make a huge and unexpected breakthrough in my lifetime, opening up the possibility of fantasy fulfillment in one form or another.

The possibilities are endless!

Life would be shit without fantasy

If I wasn't capable to immerse myself in daydreaming every now an then, I think I would have already gone completely mad or killed myself.

One mechanism for coping is delving into different kinds of media. My favorite cope is researching mathematics, then reading literature, then listening to music, and then watching cinema. I have become an amateur connoisseur at all of these things. I might take up an instrument soon as well and compose my own music.