Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imaginary Girlfriend, get yours now!

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-

What is an Imaginary Girlfriend?
An Imaginary Girlfriend is exactly that. This is a service provided by a real life girl where she will pretend to be your long distance girlfriend by sending you personalized love letters, emails, pictures, leave phone messages (if you want), and provide other girlfriend-like services. This relationship appears real to others that may see these things, but it is not. There will be no actual real life meetings or relationship between you and your Imaginary Girlfriend other than that specified in your order.

Is this for real?
Yes! The Imaginary Girlfriend service is a real service. The letters, photos and services provided by a real life girl that will act as your (imaginary) girlfriend and provide services detailed on this site. The romantic relationship is not real,of course, but can appear very authentic. Anyone who has difficulty distinguishing reality from fantasy should NOT use this service.

Why would I want an Imaginary Girlfriend?
There are many reasons. Some guys are tired of being told by friends and family to get a girlfriend. Maybe you would like to make someone else jealous when they see how enamored your new girlfriend is by you. Perhaps you are wondering what it's like to have a long distance girlfriend?

These are all good reasons, and it really depends on your situation. Having an Imaginary Girlfriend can be a lot of fun. What guy (or girl) wouldn't enjoy being showered with personal love letters and affection of an Imaginary Girlfriend? Having an Imaginary Girlfriend can be a great confidence booster!

What kind of personalized love letters do I receive?
Each Imaginary Girlfriend is different, but with most Imaginary Girlfriends, every week you will receive a one to three page handwritten letter, personally addressed to you, on pretty stationary sprayed with perfume. Most girlfriends also send pictures and/or other special gifts (ie: lingerie). See the individual girlfriend pages to see what is provided from each.

How can I contact my Imaginary Girlfriend?

You can write to your Imaginary Girlfriend by e-mail. Some Girlfriends offer instant messaging also.

Do I have to write back to my Imaginary Girlfriend?

No! You do not have to write back or acknowledge your Imaginary Girlfriend. You will receive all promised letters and services as normal per your order. Most Girlfriends welcome feedback and would appreciate a quick email note from you (in "character" or not, your choice), but it is never required.

What happens when the time is completed?

When the stated time period is over, you can break up with your Imaginary Girlfriend for any reason you wish. She will write you a final letter begging you to take her back. Of course you can continue your "relationship" by renewing, or start over and find a new Imaginary Girlfriend of your choice!

MGTG3

MGTG3h

I'd recommend chadfishing a girl from miles away, this chadfishing if done well can turn out in a long distance relationship.

Last edited:
You'd catch feelings for her eventually, as you've never been loved your entire life. And what would happen is you'd end up creeping her out, and you'd just be full of suicidefuel

Even imaginary foids would reject me

They too old for me

Done and doner
RBVaVlyJ nqAYccOAAEEVa84n4M990

You'd catch feelings for her eventually, as you've never been loved your entire life. And what would happen is you'd end up creeping her out, and you'd just be full of suicidefuel
This

lol, this page haven't been updated since 2005.

this is a whole new level of cope

Are they in prison?

Just get a girlfriend brah.

I saw shit like this on youtube and they all suck.