Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imaginary girl friend ,how do i fix this ?

eliya

eliya

Greycel
So a few weeks ago I came up with a way to make the lonelyness go away
I would just imagine an imaginary girl friend
And it worked I started waking up early working out studying more and ect...the thought of someone praising me for my hard work and comforting me thourgh failures made life so much easier
But I messed up today while I was cleaning my bookshelf I listened to a podcast about what woman find attractive
And upon listing came the realization that I posse none of the qualities other then not being fat and being able to fight

Soo what's wrong here is whats wrong
In order to have an imaginary girl friend one needs to be able to imagine getting one
And since now I can't imagine getting one
I get no imaginary girl friend
I cried for hours
I tried to do find a way around at first I tried imagineing paying some girl to praise me but it did not feel genuine
Then I tried thinking about a boy friend it did not work since I'm straight

What the hell should I do now?

Schizomaxxing can be dangerous, better dont do it

You need a stronger imagination, my imaginary gf is always watching.

First imagine yourself as the ideal man, then imagine the girl.

Don't half-ass your delusiona, either go full or go home.

Don't have an imaginary girlfriend

Foids are not our friends

They are our enemies

Similar problem, can't stop thinking of the girl from my dream the other night. I woke up in the middle of cuddling with her and it was brutal.

So a few weeks ago I came up with a way to make the lonelyness go away
I would just imagine an imaginary girl friend
And it worked I started waking up early working out studying more and ect...the thought of someone praising me for my hard work and comforting me thourgh failures made life so much easier
But I messed up today while I was cleaning my bookshelf I listened to a podcast about what woman find attractive
And upon listing came the realization that I posse none of the qualities other then not being fat and being able to fight

Soo what's wrong here is whats wrong
In order to have an imaginary girl friend one needs to be able to imagine getting one
And since now I can't imagine getting one
I get no imaginary girl friend
I cried for hours
I tried to do find a way around at first I tried imagineing paying some girl to praise me but it did not feel genuine
Then I tried thinking about a boy friend it did not work since I'm straight

What the hell should I do now?
I imagine a girl who has no other choice but to be with me. She loves me despite me being a complete subhuman. I specifically imagine her looking at my most extreme failos and she doesn't care. I know it's not realistic but it doesn't have to be.