Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imageboard that respects freedom of speech

yuki.n

yuki.n

Greycel
https://infiniteboards.top/ the next generation of imageboards are here

>clean UI
>mobile friendly
>board creations open
>VPNS AND TOR ALLOWED
>currently running a fork of infinity!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES LETS FUCKING GOOOO BASED GREYCEL

someone go in there and report back :feelsUgh:
i went there and it is literally the perfect fucking site, i posted on tor it allows and everything its like 8chan you can create your own boards and shit as long as you dont do anything illegal you wont get banned

i'd call you a faggot shill but if you're shilling on an incel forum you've got your heart in the right place

i went there and it is literally the perfect fucking site, i posted on tor it allows and everything its like 8chan you can create your own boards and shit as long as you dont do anything illegal you wont get banned
how active is it?
if there's one thing i miss, it's 8chan. it was the perfect IB, spent so much time rotting there. if it's remotely active i might check it out

The problem is it's dead as fuck. It'll probably never take off in activity either. 4chan is only popular because it has a reputation of being edgy and cool to normies.

The problem is it's dead as fuck. It'll probably never take off in activity either. 4chan is only popular because it has a reputation of being edgy and cool to normies.
you are right but the site is pretty new it was launched on october 4th hopefully it gains some traffic

No users there

if there's one thing i miss, it's 8chan. it was the perfect IB, spent so much time rotting there. if it's remotely active i might check it out
8chan was the best forum. So many users were wildin posting crazy ass shit back in the day, and there was no filter.