Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Image-- Hot mom in equestrian boots, shows up to serve homeless Christmas dinner

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I'm not homeless, but I know where every food bank and free church dinner is.

A HOT RICH foid was serving meals. She had those riding boots, the famous kind Betty draper had in mad men.

It struck me what an incredible contrast her life is, with street people.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, not because I found her attractive (I didn't) but it seemed like a history book where Marie Antoinette rides by a starving mud incel and throws a cake crumb out of the carriage.

To explain, I don't get aroused by glamorous rich women, like Cindy Crawford. They look like generic robots.
Downloadfile 4

Last edited:
Inb4 OP starts posting elaborate larps about his subhuman fetishes

@shii410 I caught @meatball/@Bald Incel before you haha suck my mog loser :p

jfl

u used to just be able to ping serge and he would know the drill but idk if its still that simple anymore

Last edited:
Larps? -- obviously this pic is not the actual lady at the food thing.

But, it gives a general idea of how inappropriate she was dressed.

I spose this post falls into the category of "trait. Observations of incels"

Last edited:

jfl

u used to just be able to ping serge and he would know the drill but idk if its still that simple or you need to provide 100 pages of irrefutable evidence now
Leave meatball alone :feelscry:

@Transcended Trucel look at these assholes trying to get meatball banned again :feels:

jfl

u used to just be able to ping serge and he would know the drill but idk if its still that simple or you need to provide 100 pages of irrefutable evidence now
True jfl the current jannies most likely won’t even be arsed to do anything about this faggot. He is now free to run amok and literally shit up this godforsaken forum more than he already has

I guess crawling back on alt after alt like the roach he is actually worked out for him in the end. Maybe this man knows something we don’t. Maybe he was playing 4D chess all along :dafuckfeels:

@Transcended Trucel look at these assholes trying to get meatball banned again :feels:
Imagine defending a literal cuckold

Last edited:
True jfl the current jannies most likely won’t even be arsed to do anything about this faggot. He is now free to run amok and literally shit up this godforsaken forum more than he already has

I guess crawling back on alt after alt like the roach he is actually worked out for him in the end. Maybe this man knows something we don’t :dafuckfeels:
He's not a cuckold, he's high IQ shitposting :owo:

:feelsseriously: how the fuck they make so many alts

Fuck they just can't let a nigga cope :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I guess crawling back on alt after alt like the roach he is actually worked out for him in the end. Maybe this man knows something we don’t. Maybe he was playing 4D chess all along :dafuckfeels:

Cope he makea god tier comedy posts
:feelsseriously: how the fuck they make so many alts
Legitimately impressive tbh

She had to be able to wade in filth without getting her pants dirty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6