Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm worthless. I do not deserve the warm touch of a prime woman. A kiss from a woman. A hug. A smile. Sex.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I am subhuman and I do not wish to be with a woman. I was born a subhuman curry ogre and I cannot change that.

I understand why women want nothing to do with me. I am so emotionally cold that every smile a person gives me is copefuel and that person just made me not rope myself into the fiery depths of subhuman curry hell.

I can only imagine what a love I would develop for a woman. I want to be with her, tell her that she is everything to me. And she would say the same to me.

I just don't see it happening, guys. No matter how much I improve.

I have come to terms with it. I will cope with it - for my whole life.

My god, this time it really is over.

Is it?

I am subhuman and I do not wish to be with a woman. I was born a subhuman curry ogre and I cannot change that.

I understand why women want nothing to do with me. I am so emotionally cold that every smile a person gives me is copefuel and that person just made me not rope myself into the fiery depths of subhuman curry hell.

I can only imagine what a love I would develop for a woman. I want to be with her, tell her that she is everything to me. And she would say the same to me.

Is it?
why don't you go back to curryland and get one of those arranged marriages it's not like fems can say no there :feelsokman:

In a just society you would be with a woman based on your contribution to society. You ARE entitled to a hole to spread your genes

I dont know how its over for me,and I know someday my copes will be over,then I will probably rope

In a just society you would be with a woman based on your contribution to society. You ARE entitled to a hole to spread your genes
That's how it used to be.

Now if you discover a new medicine, you're still a fucking incel. No need to contribute anything to the society anymore.
If you work, your tax money goes to single moms so they can get abortions

Truth is most of us are more interesting, have better hobies or try harder than women. Most of people here seem to be 3/10s and 4/10s and there's definitely looks matched women. They're just evil soulless whores so we suffer

Is it?
No foidworshipping bro.

A cunt isnt worth putting yourself down so much.

I feel you bro. When I think about what it would be like to be touched by a foid, I squirm and grind my teeth in discomfort knowing how much of a nightmare that would be for a foid because of my grotesque appearance and therefore how impossible feeling such tactile sensations will be in this hideous, subhuman incarnation and spiritual chastisement of a lifetime. I envy the moths that are lit ablaze by the lamps, they are like Ugandan Knuckles, they know The Way.

Mothcel

Just stop placing value upon the opinions of women. It's fine to feel bad about loneliness, but don't go and put foids on a pedestal while you're doing it.

:lul:Muh love muh affection

Is it?
You're a woman aren't you? :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

Is it?

If you're curry, go back to your home country. You won't feel like such an outsider there. Honestly, this is your only option to have a chance at living a normal life.

Curry's amongst chads in a white dominant country is a recipe for rope.

Wtf????? If u dont want to be touched by a woman why u here

I had a similar acceptance of being sub human, except I dont believe the makeup maxed foids who would ""theoretically"" be my looksmatch should get to expect chads. Even if I accept that I'll never have un-paid sex I acknowledge that hypergamy is unfair.