Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im willing to do almost anything to have intercourse (unpopular opinion idc)

GodOfScorn

GodOfScorn

Banned
-
I wouldnt care if I got raped, I wouldnt care if I saw a cute fresh dead person's corpse, I wouldnt care if i was sex trafficked. I wouldnt care if they were high. Does this make me a bad person no, im just someone that follows stong instincts. Yes its an unpopular opinion here, but nonetheless when youve been hypersexual, autistic, and alone your whole life it gets to you.

find the nearest morgue and break inside or this whole thread is cope

Just hire a prostitute, no need to do "everything" It cant be much worse than with a corpse.

Are you a virgin and are you a youngcel? Fantasy is very different from real experiences. You’re not a bad person, just inexperienced. You won’t like being violated at all. Especially if it happens more often. Sexual abuse gets boring very quickly.

Im going to the big city where I live, downtown, in a few days. Im going into dark allies and getting drunk in bars to see if I can get molested, and or raped.

Well... Start walking the walk. Deal with the consequences.

Im going to the big city where I live, downtown, in a few days. Im going into dark allies and getting drunk in bars to see if I can get molested, and or raped.
Women don't do that unless you're chad

Are you a virgin and are you a youngcel? Fantasy is very different from real experiences. You’re not a bad person, just inexperienced. You won’t like being violated at all. Especially if it happens more often. Sexual abuse gets boring very quickly.
I know the feeling of sexual abuse. It made me feel weird, and and dirty but I am dead inside, and have lost my humanity, so theirfor I have e am mentaly hardened, on top of having experience with sa.

find the nearest morgue and break inside or this whole thread is cope
N fuck the foids dead bodies while filming it then post it on here so we can jerkoff :feelsohh:

I know the feeling of sexual abuse. It made me feel weird, and and dirty but I am dead inside, and have lost my humanity, so theirfor I have e am mentaly hardened, on top of having experience with sa.
Maybe you try to repeat the trauma somehow. Some abusedcels feel this way.

Strongly suggest you go to therapy, if you can see this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back