Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm white. Where's my colored gf?

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
All you JBW copers are just as delusional as blue pillers. So maybe you're a curry. Sure, that isn't going to do you any good. But foids don't despise you because you're a curry. They despise you because you're short and ugly. And they don't like chad because he's white. They like him because he's tall and handsome. Statistically, white men and black men are more attractive on average than hispanics, asians, and especially indians. But that doesn't make your race itself a good or bad trait. It's just a factor in the likelihood of you being a cel. It doesn't do me any good if the average member of my race mogs the average member of your race. That doesn't mean I'm going to mog anyone.

As a below average white man, I can go to a third world garbage heap and have a higher chance of ascending. But guess what? An ethnic from a first world country will also have his odds increased. So in stead of crying about mayocels, maybe you should learn a foreign language and get a work from home job so you can go somewhere where you stop being the bottom of the barrel.

no colored gfs for subhumans

in southeast asia

It doesn't work like that you must believe in you self and use white intuition to succeed

Your eventually gf's color is: inexistent, you will stay alone. Swallow this fucking blackpill and sleep well... forever.

Ethnic chads slay prime White pussy and darken a bloodline while we get some ugly SEA broad.

U need inject test and become a tech worker and come to California. U will ascend

She's jacking off customers at massage parlor.