Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm white and don't get matches in thailand

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Just bought tinder subscription so I could change location. I even put the faceapp spark filter on my photos. No matches. FUCK ALL YALL

"just be white bro"
"you're just doing it wrong bro"

Show proof. I dint believe you

"Just be white in asia, whites can't be incel" - retards

you need to be looking at the camera fam

I hate when people say this stupid shit what the fuck do you want me to do post photos of the tinder account? will that prove it? Because I could also get those from onlilne too

I hate when people say this stupid shit what the fuck do you want me to do post photos of the tinder account? will that prove it? Because I could also get those from onlilne too
You have no proof, but we got many sub 4 cumskin who got laid going Asia, why should we believe you?

Show youre tinder page. And type in the search matches vman incels.is and than sc

You have no proof, but we got many sub 4 cumskin who got laid going Asia, why should we believe you?
itsover was 5.5/10 and was never an incel to begin with. This is absolute bullshit get fucked in your asshole

There's a saying in the parts where I'm from:

Don't carry a large bag when going to the praised tree.

This incel actually believed the whites slay in asia meme. You have to be a GOOD LOOKING white.

This incel actually believed the whites slay in asia meme. You have to be a GOOD LOOKING white.
yup people use itsover as an example when he's above 5psl smh

Thought you were middle eastern or something

they're not dumb, they woke up and realized they also can get good looking men (regardless of skin colour).
with all the guys running asia game, they can pick the best looking males.
it's over, not gonna bother try that shit.

itsover was 5.5/10 and was never an incel to begin with. This is absolute bullshit get fucked in your asshole
He's no way a 5.5/10 come on now

they're not dumb, they woke up and realized they also can get good looking men (regardless of skin colour).
with all the guys running asia game, they can pick the best looking males.
it's over, not gonna bother try that shit.

It was over when Tinder let men change location and swipe girls all over the world.

Fucking bullshit cumskin, everyone knows white theory is legit, you cumskins keep attacking ethics but we all know who are the fakecels
ZrQT5PU

lol op is larping
even st blackops2cel gets matches in thailand

he absolutly is. If he is lower than that then im in the negative. He looks absolutly normal
He has a below average potato face + he's a manlet I would give him a 4/10.

I can grow full beard unlike you, beta faggot. I am shaved in this pic.
Lol faggot I got Isis tier beard genetics , did you ask your mom to take that picture?

You're not white enough, kek.

Lol faggot I got Isis tier beard genetics , did you ask your mom to take that picture?
Keep coping, you look like a typical progressive beta cuck who swallows chad cum everyday. You are the most feminine shitnik I have ever seen. I am still 19 and already more alpha than your gay ass. Imagine what I will look like when I reach your age.

Keep coping, you look like a typical progressive beta cuck who swallows chad cum everyday. You are the most feminine shitnik I have ever seen. I am still 19 and already more alpha than your gay ass. Imagine what I will look like when I reach your age.
U will be more chubby you little bitch, also kek that was a meme selfie, but most of you guys are retarded and tough it was a real smile , I would slaughter your fat ass u son of a whore

U will be more chubby you little bitch, also kek that was a meme selfie, but most of you guys are retarded and tough it was a real smile , I would slaughter your fat ass u son of a whore
Bitch, I am making gains and have thick-ass bones. I was the strongest kid in my class. If we meet, you will not return home alive, pussyboy.

Bitch, I am making gains and have thick-ass bones. I was the strongest kid in my class. If we meet, you will not return home alive, pussyboy.
Yeah bitch that's why your shitposting all day here , u fat retard

Look at the try hard squinting you little beta chubby fuck even you facial beard is betaView attachment 4711
literally everyone on this website is a fakecel jesus. no wonder you think just be white theory is true.this guy looks NORMAL @Jockcel is NORMAL aka a fucking NORMIE.

you guys seriously don't know true uglyiness.