Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm what you guys call a Chad

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke:
bv4x.jpg

Argentine lefty retard from a videogame forum :feelskek::feelskek:

That's a sad mustache ngl

Looks arab as hell

over for ethnicpassingcels:lul::feelsrope:

he don't know how to angle fraud

mogs me by 3points tbh

Looks arab as hell

over for ethnicpassingcels:lul::feelsrope:
His arab background would actually make a lot of sense, he's always posting "ironic" or "funny" shitposting comments like "I wish Europe was muslim" or "Ottoman empire was the best"

His arab background would actually make a lot of sense, he's always posting "ironic" or "funny" shitposting comments like "I wish Europe was muslim" or "Ottoman empire was the best"
:lul::feelskek::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Whats the forum called?

Is it Taringa?

Looks like your typical self-righteous normie who would put an incel down so he can have a chance with foids.

Is it like the NeoGAF of the Hispanic world?

Yeah that's right, they will delete your comments if you're not lefty accusing you of "hate speech" and then they will ban you. But if you're a communist or an SJW then you can insult whoever you want because mods are also commies and SJWs

he is what I call a normie

My, what a round face he has. Nice neck beard as well, he definitely cleans up with the ladies.

Tyrone: nigga, get in here and get her cleaned up for work!