Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill im what you call a chad

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Imwhatyoucallachad

If I looked like this, I would never show myself in public, not even on the internet. its already over for him but he's coping hard in this picture.

Last edited:
Life is a cruel and unfair bitch.

frame mogs me

I can't stop looking at that face. His slight smile makes it eerie.

That gorilla is better looking than me.

He can't get laid bc of his shitty personality

He just needs to put himself out there bro

Let him cope! He's fashionmaxxing for fun. I'm sure he's given up on relationships by now. I'm glad he's having fun and I don't have a bad word to say about him. He deserves to be a master coper like most of these public figures who are disfigured are, he's suffered enough.

Let him cope! He's fashionmaxxing for fun. I'm sure he's given up on relationships by now. I'm glad he's having fun and I don't have a bad word to say about him. He deserves to be a master coper like most of these public figures who are disfigured are, he's suffered enough.
Nah he's treated like a circus freak. Whenever he goes out in public, people only want to take a picture of him to post for likes and attention on snapchat or instagram. He doesn't realize that nobody gives a shit about him and these people know it and so they virtue signal acting like they understand what it feels like to be in his position. I don't care if humans are inherently selfish, I fucking hate virtue-signallers.

Poor guy is coping in denial, he believes that he's special for being treated like a circus freak by normalshits.

"Awwww I feel so bad for him but let me post his mug on social media for free brownie points teehee!"

I guess having your body with 97% burns isn't enough to blackpill you.

Nah he's treated like a circus freak. Whenever he goes out in public, people only want to take a picture of him to post for likes and attention on snapchat or instagram. He doesn't realize that nobody gives a shit about him and these people know it and so they virtue signal acting like they understand what it feels like to be in his position. I don't care if humans are inherently selfish, I fucking hate virtue-signallers.

Poor guy is coping in denial, he believes that he's special for being treated like a circus freak by normalshits.

"Awwww I feel so bad for him but let me post his mug on social media for free brownie points teehee!"
That doesn't have too much to do with what I was saying. I was just saying he deserves to cope so he don't rope.

That doesn't have too much to do with what I was saying. I was just saying he deserves to cope so he don't rope.

Well he can cope for how ever long he wants. But the hedonic treadmill will tire him out, and he's gonna have to find something else to give him meaning besides fashionmaxxing, or maybe rope. You don't have to agree with me

If it was a woman, she'd have no trouble getting laid
full

For femoids I look no better than him