Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm wearing braces, and this video gives me a little hope but It might be too late

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I am using braces for the first time (they hurt like a bitch), looking on the internet I stumble upon this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icT40hXrINY

I have the exact deformity with my jaw, and these braces may be able to help me, however[UWSL], I am in my early 30's and it will take around three fucking years to "fix" my shitty teeth, I won't become a chad my any stretch of the imagination[/UWSL]
but perhaps less of a subhuman. (I have pictures of my jaw in this forum you can search up to them)

But by the time my treatment finishes (3 years) I'm afraid it will be too late. If It wasn't for my parents I would have money sooner (because I am paying my own medical bills btw) to fix my teeth, but I am afraid it will be too late.

3 years??/ gawd damn dude. As a wise man once said "If you still alive its never too late". Feels lik kakashi to Obito vibes.

Feel as tho it will effect your jaw, cuz the alignment will be altered. The more it hurts the more it works

your parents fucked you for not getting you braces as a child.

That's late as hell, I've never heard of anybody having braces beyond adolescence.

I could never afford braces, still can't.

That's late as hell, I've never heard of anybody having braces beyond adolescence.
Perhaps in a nice country , but not in this shit hole , but yeah, my parents scrub me over big time, I have been supporting my whole family (still do) and a big chunk of my salary went to them.

Is until now that I'm able to afford the treatment myself.

Perhaps if they wouldn't be so shitty parents they would have been able to support my braces and and I wouldn't have so subhuman jaw.
your parents fucked you for not getting you braces as a child.
Yep big time