Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm watching Spartacus but it's hard to not rage because too much sex and Chads

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I just wanted to see bloody gladiator fights and what I get is a soap opera of Roman senators and foids cucking them with Chad gladiators, with some scenes of training and fights at the colosseum but at least the first 5 episodes are just "INTRO talk talk talk sex training talk sex betray sex talk training talk fight ENDING" . I'll watch the whole first season and if it doesn't get better I'll drop it. Also too many close ups of shiny gladiator bodies I guess the director was a homo kek. The fights are cool though but the blood is very exaggerated, I guess it's because it's from 2010 and in that time 3D TV was the trend so they wanted to make blood easy to adapt to 3D technology.

Couldn't watch more than an episode.
Just sex scenes in a roman setting tbh ngl dedsrs

Rome was better. I, Claudius is good too, is about an incel tier man who becomes imperator of Rome.

Well guess what niggas, I watched the whole thing. Series was pretty good tbh and in sex scenes I just stared at my phone or did something else kek, the rest was really fine and if you liked movies like Gladiator, Braveheart or 300 ("historical" with lots of action and blood) you will probably like it too. Also it was lifefuel when (Spoilers unless you know the history of the rebellion of Spartacus):
In the final battle the Romans win and all the Gigachad gladiators that fucked countless foids die from injuries or in the cross :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Specially Gannicus the Celt horsedick Gigachad kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back