Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m wary of Greycels who joined the day .co got taken down

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Noticed an influx of them who them proceeded to make very bait-esque threads. Like as if what an ITcel would do to prove a point. Suspicious

Pin on archive

Joined Mar 12, 2021

They are feds trying to make us look like monsters

I saw the first gif before you edited the post. Post it again.
It will get me a warning tbh tbh, I posted it because I thought it was on spoiler, but it wasn’t.

It was just part of the tits of your AVI

Noticed an influx of them who them proceeded to make very bait-esque threads. Like as if what an ITcel would do to prove a point. Suspicious
Wdym bait esque? When a greycel is based it's usually an alt of a banned brocel

It will get me a warning tbh tbh, I posted it because I thought it was on spoiler, but it wasn’t.

It was just part of the tits of your AVI
It won’t get you a warning wtf. Ive seen way worse. Post it again

Is this game any good?
It’s fun, similar to zelda, i had to delete it cause it was taking too much storage on my pc. I’ll redownload it on console sometime maybe.
Worst part is the microtrans bullshit

this thread just became incels fapping over a 2D foid. Never change .co :feelsokman:

A greycel is worrying about greycels. OP is pure comedy gold.

Good thread.

I joined one day prior to the shutdown so I'm fine :)

Now lets hunt these nasty infiltrators :feelsBox:

Don’t look at me fam, I joined well before that.

True. This is the reason why I am NOT worrying about new users here like you do, because I am new by myself too. Get it?
.Co wasn’t taken down by the site’s agency when either of us joined. These are different situations. Stop being a retard

I don't suspect until I have reasons to believe it's a glowie (making extremely edgy threads to farm responses for content creation).

I don't suspect until I have reasons to believe it's a glowie (making extremely edgy threads to farm responses for content creation).
Same. There’s some of them who seem fine so far, then there’s others who made IT-level bait threads

Same. There’s some of them who seem fine so far, then there’s others who made IT-level bait threads
Yeah I wished it were IT farmers, there are people who come here and record our texts and then put it in youtube.

.Co wasn’t taken down by the site’s agency when either of us joined. These are different situations. Stop being a retard
What the fuck are you talking about. The .co take down doesnt matter! A greycel should not analyze new users because you are new too! Is this so difficult to understand?