Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm waiting for my ai girlfriend robot

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★★★
I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm just saving up money and waiting for my ai girlfriend. There's no hope for me anymore anyway. I might as well wait.

If you're above 30 years old you won't get a robot waifu in your life time. If you're in your 20s you won't get one as well, your libido would've decreased considerably by the time they come out. It's soo over but continue coping

If you're above 30 years old you won't get a robot waifu in your life time. If you're in your 20s you won't get one as well, your libido would've decreased considerably by the time they come out. It's soo over but continue coping
My cope is stronger than reality

by the time there are sex robots and full dive virtual reality, maximizing libido will not be a problem

Praying for my trucel brothers that you will all receive 10/10 smoking hot AI gfs to fuck as you please. It is the least we deserve after suffering so much in this life