Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm voting for Trump because...

17 likes. Even more likes than the don't vote for Trump one even.

I don't think i'm ever going to vote

vote for trump just becos most normies hate him

Oh yeah cuz the women who vote for trump love short guys.

Politics is cope.

Just dont vote politics are for puppets

Im willing to bet this stupid sheep has an only fans account.

Politics is how they distract the brainlets (e.g. All women), none of it matters.

Yea tbh. Trump is lesser of two evils. GTFI (((us))) cels. @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @TruestBlackCel @SlayerSlayer @TigerFestival
Foid is subhuman too jfl at the (((world)))
its over anyway

biden is just 2 inches shorter than trump.

Oh yeah cuz the women who vote for trump love short guys.

Politics is cope.
Don't care...normies(women) crying after trump won was the happiest moment of my life

Don't care...normies(women) crying after trump won was the happiest moment of my life
52% of white women voted for trump. Don't delude yourself, you wanna support trump I really don't care. I just hate the argument that pretends trump supporters aren't women and normies too

Politics is cope.

If I were an americuck I'd vote Trump just to make Twatter roasties seethe ngl

Meanwhile short women have short children and that's not seen as a problem?

Females are not evolutionarily fit to have any rights. The fact that I could easily break her neck and rape her into submission, should be enough evidence that I am more evolutionarily fit than her.

Just dont vote politics are for puppets
With that being truth. Have the power that be check out all d computer algorithm and see which scenario will produce the most violent riots/terroristic warfare to usher in NWO? If trump win , leftist Marxist mobs will burn down buildings , churches etc.... trump will unleash more DHS and their 6 billion hollow points. If Biden win, leftist Marxist mobs will burn down buildings , churches... most protestant branches are militants and armed and will retaliate, Biden will unleash DHS and their 6 billion hollow points. And so the story goeth...

Your vote is absolutely useless if you don't live in a swing state anyways. If you vote for Trump in California, you might as well use your ballot as toilet paper.

All the women screaming that short guys are genetically inferior Id like to see them do half the athletic shit I can do. Most of these women complaining about height cant even control their damn weight but yet I need to make sure my bones are correct. It blows my mind at how demanding average to below average women are about a mans apperance.

I'm an Eurocuck but if I could, I would vote for Trump, just to spite foids. The society from which you've excluded us? IT'S BURNING DOWN. Fuck your overinflated egos, fuck your sneering bitch faces and the miniskirts hiding asses we'll never ride, fuck your unearned, unacknowledged privileges, YOU'RE GOING DOWN.