Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm very tired of people and I wanna be completely lonely

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
In all honesty even do I really want a gf I don't wanna be a part of society and I would rather just live in isolation. Living in isolation in nature sounds like heaven to me. Fuck everything else. I wanna be completely lonely, not this halfass loneliness of having to live with family members, interacting with strangers online or in real life. I don't wanna see anyone, talk to anyone, listen to anyone anymore. If it wasn't winter I would go camping for months straight away.

Anybody else feel like this?

i agree about the isolation though i hate society if i had my way i would live in a cabin with highspeed internet and iv food for the rest of my life

Yeah try it you'll come crawling back after a week max

GrAYcel infestation

In all honesty even do I really want a gf I don't wanna be a part of society and I would rather just live in isolation. Living in isolation in nature sounds like heaven to me. Fuck everything else. I wanna be completely lonely, not this halfass loneliness of having to live with family members, interacting with strangers online or in real life. I don't wanna see anyone, talk to anyone, listen to anyone anymore. If it wasn't winter I would go camping for months straight away.

Anybody else feel like this?
That is how I feel most of the time.

i agree about the isolation though i hate society if i had my way i would live in a cabin with highspeed internet and iv food for the rest of my life
Fakecel if pfp

I feel somewhat the same. It's probably because we never got the positive feedback from others so we hate the human relationships. Like grape too sour.

Even if i would want a foid all my life force is at 1% i just have no strength left to even do most basic shit like leaving my bed or taking a shower.