Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm very drunk

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★
27d 15h 59m
Basically what I say on the can, today I spent all my salary on a 3-liter bottle of rum, I only drank a liter, but I am already extremely drunk, outside two houses on my block, there is a party, where my Former "friends" along with all the rest of the young people in my neighborhood have fun and get drunk in company, listening to them makes me want to commit suicide, I cursed I hate my life, I here in complete solitude and they there, I wish I was a normie, I wish I was run chad, I hate my existence so much.

volume_up

content_copy

star_border

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★
78d 13h 51m
U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
146d 19h 53m
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★
27d 15h 59m
OwlGod said:
unsettling said:
I just burned some popcorn that I was making, I hope my parents don't wake up, the whole house is full of smoke now.

volume_up

content_copy

star_border
I gave so much to my existence, all the people of my age are only a short distance away having fun, having sex, playing, and I only here being able to do so is not fair it is not fair it is not

volume_up

content_copy

star_border
I gave so much to my existence, all the people of my age are only a short distance away having fun, having sex, playing, and I only here being able to do so is not fair it is not fair it is not

volume_up

content_copy

star_border

Last edited:
rope2cope

rope2cope

View Ugly Men in your Area RIGHT NOW!
★★★
94d 16h 25m
stop drinkmaxxing nigger, it's a slippery slope and you'll just drinkmaxx everyday.

it is a comfy cope tho, haven't drinkmaxxed in months and months now...

pepsimaxxing atm.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
63d 9h 41m
I'm drunk right now too.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
127d 23h 12m
sounds like an insanely large bottle tbh

I

incelerated

★★★★★
49d 8h 51m
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
4d 13h 9m
I dont drink,because I literally dont give a fuck when I am, I'd probably end up at that party even if it meant fighting someone

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
17d 12h 12m
mogs me for looking old enough to be allowed to buy alcohol

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★★
13d 17h 39m
I, too, am also drunk. Be careful that you don't do something stupid, if you do decide to go to that party...

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 18h 44m
I’m drunk too rn. I just finished a beer bottle too fast. I’m a lightweight though which is probably why I’m drunk.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
107d 14h 31m
Did u get robbed yet OP?
ibericel said:
mogs me for looking old enough to be allowed to buy alcohol
:lul:

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
16d 19h 0m
Hector Barbossa said:
I, too, am also drunk. Be careful that you don't do something stupid, if you do decide to go to that party...

the "worst" thing that could happen is this:lul:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
★★★
54d 17h 44m
IncelHQ said:
View attachment 463421
the "worst" thing that could happen is this:lul:
Be very careful on this forum for posting such pics/memes. This photo literally makes the white stormfrontcels hard and HORNY. They are the ultimate cucks. They will defend white chads + stacies if it meant that they would ascend, in the hurting and angst of all men, and ethnic men of color specifically Asian men.

As a matter of fact, the average white Stacy and Becky that you come across the street has far more in common with the average white stormfrontcel on this forum than the average ethnic subhuman coping on this forum. There literally, I mean this literally; there is no different between a white stormfrontcel on this forum and the average white becky/stacy you come across in the Anglosphere. They both are equally repulsed by ethnic males and want ethnic males dead. I keep repeating this like a broken record but it is another hardcore blackpill truth.

I'm not delusional or stupid. I think one day all of humanity will become mixed race. I just dislike the unfairness JBW aspect of what is going on right now. It is very undignified to the ultimate losing group (Asian males). There needs to be a communistic intervention (propaganda) of some sort to equalize the international SMV valuation of disadvantaged human demographics (Asian males + black females). As far as obstacles to this, I view average white women in the Anglosphere, Jihadist incel extremists (young muslim men), and white nationalist incels (young white men) as no different than one another ultimately.

These three specific groups are incapable of seeing how much humanity has in common (human brotherhood, as well as what DNA implies). They need to be weeded out for humanity's sake. Specifically for ricecel's sake as we are the biggest losers in an all out free world led by the white Anglosphere.

Last edited:
GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Shamac
★★
28d 20h 3m
Getting drunk feels very good indeed. Usually three cans of beer hits me and I get really comfy especially while watching anime or eating :3

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8