Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm Very Deeply In Denial About The Cronavirus

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Or denial might be the wrong word because there's really nothing to deny. Wow. I don't think I've ever been so on board with being a conspiracy theorist about anything else in my life. Never have I fully discounted a big story the media pushes on me until this foolishness. Did Russia screw up the elections? Maybe. Did Epstein rope? Honestly why the hell not? Is the goddamn random made up coronervirus "pandemic" stolen from the plot of the movie Contagion a threat in any way other than maybe politically to some people? That's comedy!

The icing on the proverbial cake was when the only name you hear about out of all the supposedly thousands of cases is none other than that of Tom Hanks :lul:. Tom Hanks- the king of the Illuminati! Holy christ people, no joke I haven't laughed this hard in weeks hahaha

Idk some fella here made a thread about having it and he had positive
Still could be LARP

AI has become advanced enough so that we tax paying drones are of no more use anymore and must be slaughtered.

Corona chan is legit.

It's obvious that something is lurking in the shadows with this one. I'm speculating that our masters are going to use this 'pandemic' to justify something between economic crisis(their fault btw) to curbing our diminutive freedoms after the long quarantines.

My face is its own quarantine!

Only amerimutts care about Epstein or the rigged elections,the rest of the world doesn't give a single fuck about that.

It's obvious that something is lurking in the shadows with this one. I'm speculating that our masters are going to use this 'pandemic' to justify something between economic crisis(their fault btw) to curbing our diminutive freedoms after the long quarantines.
I heard it's to push the vegan agenda. Makes sense. Bats=bad therefore meat=public health menace.

Is the goddamn random made up coronervirus "pandemic" stolen from the plot of the movie Contagion a threat in any way other than maybe politically to some people? That's comedy!
It's actually very similar to the virus in the book The Eyes of Darkness. It could easily be a man-made, feminist inspired bioweapon. The elite are just itching for their Georgia Guidestones society.

Outstanding reply
hey , youre unbanned !
B0d2bb4de900b9429d3068a7d807e65553627567r1 592 512v2 00 1

Welcome back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back