Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm very angry face at myself and this world

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I changed my avi to be angry to reflect how I feel.

I am angry that this world is this way. But I am also angry at myself that I cannot overcome the pointlessness of my life and to move beyond it to better myself as a person to grow as an individual. Maybe it won't matter in the end. Maybe it is all pointless and meaningless. But I sure as fuck won't find out from where I am now. Because if I stay where I am now then I might as well rope already as I know for certain nothing will change.

I bought a mandarin course online I will learn that and go SEA or China and live there. If I can't do that; If I don't motivate myself enough then I rope. Fuck this shit it's over.

I am also angry at myself that I cannot overcome the pointlessness of my life and to move beyond it to better myself as a person to grow as an individual
Same bro
Lost nofap

i feel like my avi too

What are u waiting to go ER boyo

My twisted world 2.0? Make sure to not have many grammatical errors like the last one friend

I'm angry at my face.
My twisted world 2.0? Make sure to not have many grammatical errors like the last one friend
gonna go read it before bed.

There's some guy who made an audio book for it too if you just want to listen and sleep like asmr
nah i like reading