Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im verbal not violent.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Why am I categorized as a terrorist for not being sexually dimorphic enough to get laid, why do I have to be like a robot, and have no anger or resentment towards the world. Women can say "Kill all men", but I can't say the same thing. The way Incels are treated is the most stupidest thing, no one listens to our studies they only go to the most autistic and shittest posts, real criminals and degenerates are allowed to walk free while we who are nothing but keyboard warriors and autists are considered actual threats.

IT rapes children.

This forum is mean to women.

Which is worse

IT rapes children.

This forum is mean to women.

Which is worse
IT has lots of pedo that DianaVc foid is koneko-desu's alt, she larps as a korean by using google translate jfl. Koneko-desu's is pretty much a pedo, DianaVc also gets desperate incels to click links to a 16 yr old girls pics jfl

IT has lots of pedo that DianaVc foid is koneko-desu's alt, she larps as a korean by using google translate jfl. Koneko-desu's is pretty much a pedo, DianaVc also gets desperate incels to click links to a 16 yr old girls pics jfl
How do you know shes knoeko's alt?

If so we should give them no attention

@-BrettyBoy-