Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m using InterPals website to find attractive whites girls there, but in many Western countries, they’re being replaced by non-whites.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
It’s unfortunate that the populations of both the West and East Asia are declining so that eventually low IQers will gradually replace the most advanced civilizations in the world.

I was using a website called Interpals, and upon selecting western countries like France, Australia, Greece, Italy, etc., I realized there’s not many white girls there anymore. They’re being replaced by immigrants.

White girls are the prettiest.

It’s unfortunate that the populations of both the West and East Asia are declining so that eventually low IQers will gradually replace the most advanced civilizations in the world.

I was using a website called Interpals, and upon selecting western countries like France, Australia, Greece, Italy, etc., I realized there’s not many white girls there anymore. They’re being replaced by immigrants.
Interpals is useful if you're white and attracted to noodles

Very few white foids, and most if not all are slavic ones.

Interpals is useful if you're white and attracted to noodles

Very few white foids, and most if not all are slavic ones.
Yeah I figured.

Some Slavic girls are attractive

I am doing the same thing.

I thought Italy and Greece were still over 90% white! What kind of shit-skins do you keep seeing?