Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm using a fake facebook account

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Holy shit I made a fake facebook profile of a foid and since the first day after writing some silly comments in a few pages I've received more than 20 friend request from desperate males.

Below average femoids become mini celebrities on instagram and facebook.

Men are willing to fuck whatever moves
Women won't fuck anything unless it looks perfect

I did this back in high school. I caught out the cucks of my grades and the messages they would send were just embarrassing. This included the normies that would behave with 'confidence' and believed they could get women.

That’s pussy privilege for ya

I got my facebook account disabled for having a fake name. Careful.

This shows how silly cold approaching strategy is. Foids have hundreds of orbiters, she can only choose the best one from her endless lists...

I know I know. They're seeking validation and wants to boost their self-esteem so the best places are those dark forums (not only forums but everywhere on the net and irl) where there are hunderds of desperate males suffering from loneliness and depression.
Cold approaching worked before facebook and the smartphone turned the world into shit.

There's no book for my face!

lmao there are so many people who I interracted with irl on a daily basis and I get no friend requests while foids can stay in their basement and get friend requests.brutal facebookpill

Women are privileged.
They should check their privilege and do something about it
full

I've spent more than 9 years on Facebook and I've never received 20 friend request or so in one fucking day. I've never received that amount of friend requests in 4 months either. I'm talking about friend requests from loser men like me that I know personally and not about the opposite sex I never met irl if you see what I mean buddy boyos.

Last edited:
who has their real facebook?? :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: