Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m useless

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I have 0 skills or talents. I’m not smart , strong, fast or anything. I’m not funny or a good person.

People like me shouldn’t be here. I am a leach of society and I should have been aborted . Im ugly and pathetic, and I’ve always known it. This place is making me slightly happier, but after that feeling fades away I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
IMG 6738

I hate having to exist. I can’t explain it, every moment I’m awake is suffering. It’s so tiresome. A few users here will occasionally brighten my day. @clocked is always able to make me laugh lol. But other than here, existence is suffering. Every moment on this earth is hell. It’s so numb, it’s painful.

“A beautiful environment is the greatest hell when you have to experience it all alone”

"Every cope has an end" - Saint Hamudi (PBUH)

In the past, we would've had a use. But not in modern society

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."​

do you feel that way about this place?

Im sorry you feel this way. None of us deserve this shitty life.

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."​

do you feel that way about this place?
Yes 100%. The problem is that this is all online and if we ever tried to meet up:

- we all live far away + broke
- too many Feds

Life could be worse.

IMG 5305
IMG 5314

Yes 100%. The problem is that this is all online and if we ever tried to meet up:

- we all live far away + broke
- too many Feds
Brutal. Yet this is the only thing that comes close to socialization for many of us. Very sad and brutal. If only it was possible to meet irl

Brutal. Yet this is the only thing that comes close to socialization for many of us. Very sad and brutal. If only it was possible to meet irl
If I had a job I’d be down to meet some users here. Unfortunately I’m neet with 0 money so I’m fucked

I feel you bro even if i’m not a neet anymore i still feel empty inside

I have 0 skills or talents. I’m not smart , strong, fast or anything. I’m not funny or a good person.

People like me shouldn’t be here. I am a leach of society and I should have been aborted . Im ugly and pathetic, and I’ve always known it. This place is making me slightly happier, but after that feeling fades away I don’t know what I’m gonna do. View attachment 1222976
I hate having to exist. I can’t explain it, every moment I’m awake is suffering. It’s so tiresome. A few users here will occasionally brighten my day. @clocked is always able to make me laugh lol. But other than here, existence is suffering. Every moment on this earth is hell. It’s so numb, it’s painful.

“A beautiful environment is the greatest hell when you have to experience it all alone”
Very relatable. Normies will never be able to resonate with ERs famous words. They simply cannot grasp the idea of having truly nobody and nothing. I’m glad I can help you cope somewhat, hopefully the debate with nob with be a nice distraction

Very relatable. Normies will never be able to resonate with ERs famous words. They simply cannot grasp the idea of having truly nobody and nothing. I’m glad I can help you cope somewhat, hopefully the debate with nob with be a nice distraction
There lives are to easy for them to empathise with us