Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm upperincel

Foreverlosser

Foreverlosser

Greycel
There are about 4 billion women in the world but I have no chance of any of them because I have ugly face and i am poorcel :( I am considering suicide for this reason

There are more things to live for than being with women.

Well bro, i know that being an incel sucks and all, but there's still some cool shit to do, you don't need to lose all hope in life.

Being poorcel sucks even more than not getting laid

Joined Dec 18, 2020
Posts 2

I tried mgtow and I have come to the conclusion that I cannot be happy renouncing my natural needs and being devoid of sex with lust

Are you using Google Translate?

Yes im also upperstupid with my english

Yeah, slavcel here

There's a lot about life to be dissatisfied with. But you have to ask yourself, is life worth throwing away?

I tried mgtow and I have come to the conclusion that I cannot be happy renouncing my natural needs and being devoid of sex with lust
The difference between us and real MGTOWs is that real MGTOWs have already had relationships and usually have children. They have already had everything that we desire, and have decided/determined based on experience that it isn't for them. We never even get to make that decision/determination - it is made for us because we will never experience relationships or have children, and that is why I am starting to become more wary of MGTOW advice these days.

Maybe MGTOW advice holds some truth, but there needs to be a different speaker/vector of communication for it to be more effective in this sort of community.