Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm uneligible for a driving license: I failed the medical check

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
My only objective in this miserable life was driving a truck. However, you first need the standard driving license for the trucking one (CDL in the US).

So, I took the decision to pay for a driving test but I was required to pass a medical check first. Then, everything crumbled down: I had a medical history of various diagnosises: from "ASD", psychosis to schizoid-like disorder. According to them, I am not elligible for getting a driving license.

I'm tired of typing, so I'll only say one thing: I'm done.
I'm done with life and I won't deny that I still have those urges of grabbing a knife and ending up assaulting a police station just to get shot by the cops.

My hatred towards the world is now at its peak.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, literal grandpas are able to renew their driving licenses in this shithole of a country. Incredible.

Call Of Duty Zombies GIF by Xbox

My only objective in this miserable life was driving a truck. However, you first need the standard driving license for the trucking one (CDL in the US).

So, I took the decision to pay for a driving test but I was required to pass a medical check first. Then, everything crumbled down: I had a medical history of various diagnosises: from "ASD", psychosis to schizoid-like disorder. According to them, I am not elligible for getting a driving license.

I'm tired of typing, so I'll only say one thing: I'm done.
I'm done with life and I won't deny that I still have those urges of grabbing a knife and ending up assaulting a police station just to get shot by the cops.

My hatred towards the world is now at its peak.
What state is this in? I've never heard of a medical check for a regular license only the commercial one.

What state is this in? I've never heard of a medical check for a regular license only the commercial one.
I'm currently living in Spain. Kid you not, even mid-functioning schizophrenics can easily obtain driving licenses in the US, regardless of what state you're based in.

I'm currently living in Spain. Kid you not, even mid-functioning schizophrenics can easily obtain driving licenses in the US, regardless of what state you're based in.
wow. here for a regular license they only require an eye test

unrelated but had a good laugh at ur new pfp

wow. here for a regular license they only require an eye test
I know. I truly hate being forced to live in Southern Europe. Only immigrants are surprisingly benefited, all because of...

Zuhalasz GIF by Zu

I want to drive trucks, not to LDAR. I don't know what to do.
I wish I knew something to help you :feelscry:
License testing can be retarded and usually retards drive on the road anyway but in the case where they think it is a mental health issue i dont fucking know at all.