Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm undesirable for reasons outside of my control

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And I'll never be able to get over that. I'm autistic, I've got a weird, nasally voice, a weird lookin' face, an awful scrawny-boy frame, and it just seems like no matter how hard I try to hide it all, people can just sniff it out within the first few seconds of meeting me.

I hate being this way. I hate that there's nothing I can do to change it. All I can do is cope. And on this particular Friday, that involves listening to chill electronic music, drinking, getting high, and playing vidya, all my copes tat once. It's the fate I've been resigned to since birth, due to my unfortunate recombination of genes. Pthu on those who believe in free will. Our destiny is written in each of our genes, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

I despise the genetic supremacy of our world. We should be beyond that, we should have evolved beyond that point, we should be civilized enough and moral enough and intelligent enough to put such superficial notions aside, but alas, we are still ruled by our primitive instincts and genetic pre-determinism. I had faith in humanity when I was younger that this sort of higher order way of thinking could dominate the world's cultures; I was horrendously wrong, as we all already know. :blackpill:

The human species is a pox upon this earth, and the only thing I hope for anymore in this cold, bitter world is the human species' timely and imminent extinction. Whether it's by asteroid, nuclear armageddon, or divine intervention, or some other wisdom of the universe or a higher power, I don't care, just let it be. Our species is an utter failure, given all the tools to transcend above such primitive notions, and yet refusing to do so at every turn. May this species die out and never be missed, like dust in the wind. :feelsjuice:

The rumbling rumbling it's coming rumbling rumbling

BREAK FREEEEE

COMING FOR YOU (HUAMNITY)

The rumbling rumbling it's coming rumbling rumbling

BREAK FREEEEE

COMING FOR YOU (HUAMNITY)
All I ever wanted to do, was do right things (get a loving relationship)
I never wanted to be the king (an incel) I swearrrrr

i can relate. i am a scrawny kid with glasses. i am always just labeled the "bitch" wherever i go