Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im under 20 with klinefelters, no one here has it more worse than me

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Most Fellows here have average bodies, while i have a under average Frame with wide hips and breast tissue along with undeveloped non-functional genitals, a boneless bloated cuck ingrown face (klinefelter prevents facial bone growth) along with a comical Skin elasticity which makes Skin horrible loose, i have to fatmaxx to not look like a 90 year saggy old fart

And if this wasnt bad enough, i was already nw2 at the fucking age of 14

My Body responds only to the negative effects of male sex Hormones like hairloss, oily Skin, acne

The only guys who's Situation can be described as similiar worse are extreme manlets

i have klinefelters too

or atleast all the symptoms of it

Just transmaxx bro

Just looked up the symptoms and it looks like I might have it too lol. I have long legs, poor beard development, gyno (tits), very quiet with difficulty expressing emotion, low energy, wider hips than torso, teeth problems and underdeveloped facial bones which probably accentuated my deformed face. Lol looks like I have it too. That's another unlucky event to my body to add to the list.

I have Moebius Syndrome, which is arguably even worse. Look it up. More so because of it's rarity.

I've often thought I had klinefelters, but milder than yours. Believe it or not, I managed pretty well casually gymceling at sub-300 test and I'm stronger than most men that can't/don't work out. It took a literal decade because of lung problems, but I'm normal.

That sounds horrific I'm sorry bro. I don't know how you haven't roped yet

Sorry to hear, OP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back