Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im ugly

U

uglymofo95

Recruit
★★
Foid on bus about to sit down in front of me; looks at my face and runs to a seat on the opposite side. This hurts.

Such is the life of an incel.
The world is an unjust place.

Well brocel when I get into these situations I usually a preemptive action and that is being rude give her a disgusted looks and in case of a public transportation I get away from them you have to do this before they do

Can't relate

That has happened to me before.

Foid on bus about to sit down in front of me; looks at my face and runs to a seat on the opposite side. This hurts.
fuck bro, how do you even go outside?

Bro, why does this hurt? I know I'm ugly and I should expect it, yet I'm hurt by this.
back in the cavemen days, if you were rejected by the tribe you would most likely starve to death. humans are social animals, so we were never meant to be alone. Rejection hurts because it's your bodies way of telling you that you are about to die if you dont get accepted quick, like feeling a burn or a thorn in your side.

back in the cavemen days, if you were rejected by the tribe you would most likely starve to death. humans are social animals, so we were never meant to be alone. Rejection hurts because it's your bodies way of telling you that you are about to die if you dont get accepted quick, like feeling a burn or a thorn in your side.
Even though I'm a sperg and anti social?