Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm ugly rant

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYCBHA8uV-w[/video]

All she has to do is apply layers of makeup and she is fuckable, even with that extremely ugly nose of hers. Women are so oppressed.

I'm ugly as shit yet I still only seek Chad. "Why am I so lonely  :'("

yeh ugly as fuck

I would welcome her as an incel female

NekoStance said:
yeh ugly as fuck

Only if she has sex with a truecel.

Sleigher said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYCBHA8uV-w[/video]

Psshhhtt all she needs is a rhinoplasty and some make up. Straighten and grow that hair out and she's more than fuckable.

Delusional, like every female

Framecel222 said:
No but there are people on here who would.

sure about that?

I remember a guy posted an indian woman yesterday asking if guys here would hit it and most of them said no

NekoStance said:
sure about that?

I remember a guy posted an indian woman yesterday asking if guys here would hit it and most of them said no

It wouldn't be hard to find one person on this site who would do it.

Framecel222 said:
No but there are people on here who would.

Volcel.

lol a rhinoplasty procedure will save her.

easy fix

I would not fuck a black girl. They have no sexual appeal to me. I cannot get hard when looking at a black girl and it's just like me looking at another guy.
I would rather fuck a hot transexual. This is probably how white girls feel about Indians and Asians

This does not make me racist because I still think they should be treated equally as other females. I am just not attracted to them

She should start by getting a half decent hairstyle, whatever the hell she has now is abysmal.

I'd fuck her. She would still reject us though.

NekoStance said:
yeh ugly as fuck
I thought we made it clear on here that females can't be incel, have you seen the pigwoman? She's hundreds of times worse than this chick and still has guys wanting to fuck and date her

Nautica1983 said:
I thought we made it clear on here that females can't be incel, have you seen the pigwoman? She's hundreds of times worse than this chick and still has guys wanting to fuck and date her

Yeah, KEK, she's probably ignoring her looksmatch and is wondering where all the good men have gone to.

She is ugly and a dirty nigger.

She could still easily fuck Fat LaQuandarius, so I don't care about her bullshit.

Nautica1983 said:

if she used a pic of her ugly face as her avi I would welcome her here as a female incel with open arms

technically many here are not incel, but volcel there have been numerous 'Would you?' threads made and many said they would not.