Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm uglier than I thought I was

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
WHAT THE FUCJ FUCJ FUCJ FUCJ FUCK. this week and the last have genuinely been the worst of my life EVER. And to top it off I just found out ANOTHER subhuman thing about my face. It's fucking over. I feel like crying. There's so many things wrong with my face. Name any part of my face and there will be something wrong with it (not just a tiny thing wrong with it) . Its so fucking over whats the point.

I can't believe we live in a world where being born ugly is a thing. What the fuck? And you aren't given any benefits to being ugly. No one cares if you're ugly. NO ONE. everyone hates you and you will never be loved by people outside family so what's the point.

maebee yoo hav boby dismorfia :soy:

WHAT THE FUCJ FUCJ FUCJ FUCJ FUCK. this week and the last have genuinely been the worst of my life EVER. And to top it off I just found out ANOTHER subhuman thing about my face. It's fucking over. I feel like crying. There's so many things wrong with my face. Name any part of my face and there will be something wrong with it (not just a tiny thing wrong with it) . Its so fucking over whats the point.

I can't believe we live in a world where being born ugly is a thing. What the fuck? And you aren't given any benefits to being ugly. No one cares if you're ugly. NO ONE. everyone hates you and you will never be loved by people outside family so what's the point.

maebee yoo hav boby dismorfia :soy:
Toughest pill to take tbh

What’s the extra ugly thing you found out about your face? Also, fakecel. Trucels know everything wrong about them. They have examined their face in the mirror for hours, and know every flaw.

it gets worse with age

What’s the extra ugly thing you found out about your face?
I have short thin eyebrows. Along with massive ears and nose (rlly rlly big) wide spaced bug eyes, worst lower third in the world, massive forehead, fat lips, shit teeth, fucked up stuff with skin that only 0.0001% of world has and no one I've seen online has it anyone worse than me and there's even more bad stuff that I cba to mention (e.g. there's actual spots on my pupils)

Also only reason it took me long to find out my eyebrows were shit was cuz me and along with everyone who bullied me focused on all the other things wrong with my face so that my eyebrows have only been brought up once so I didn't think they were that bad.

Same, I get uglier everyday

I have short thin eyebrows. Along with massive ears and nose (rlly rlly big) wide spaced bug eyes, worst lower third in the world, massive forehead, fat lips, shit teeth, fucked up stuff with skin that only 0.0001% of world has and no one I've seen online has it anyone worse than me and there's even more bad stuff that I cba to mention (e.g. there's actual spots on my pupils)

Also only reason it took me long to find out my eyebrows were shit was cuz me and along with everyone who bullied me focused on all the other things wrong with my face so that my eyebrows have only been brought up once so I didn't think they were that bad.
What triggered you in only just noticing the eyebrows thing?

it keeps getting more over with each passing second

No one cares ugly guys

Welcome to the club.

Got myself rated as a 2 by a foid today

Got myself rated as a 2 by a foid today
I’ve never let a foid rate me they give 2-4 to anyone who isn’t a Chad JFL

Lmao its super over for you then since its giga over for me
when I asked a foid to rate me about 4 years ago she just acted like she didn't hear the question, could be a lot worse tbhngl

I feel the same bro. Yesterday took a pic of my face and I wanted to fucking rope. It's gruesome how life treats the genetically inferior men, it's like you weren't worth anything for something so ridiculous as some mm of bone.

Welcome to club buddyboyo

I had a picture taken for an ID today and I genuinely want to rope

well i dont actually want to rope but I HATE MYSELF SO FUCKIGN MUCHFHCHDCHDVERUHGVRGHGEHQFGVJ

GREHGREHGERHG
ERGJ]IJREGERUH