Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm typing the most interesting users on this forum with a 72 archetype model

@Dregster666
Trusting friends or family rather than strangers is Time Lord behavior. Could it be that you are a TL000 player of games like Peter Griffin and just a guy that wants a family? Time Lords love families and have lots of them. You don't sound as crazy though. Maybe TL100.

Those are still second options, though. You show more signs of Tauri.

There are 11 meta-levels in reality thus 11 variations of each archetype in one dimension. To make things more readable, the creator separated it in shards, and those on the website are just the lowest level shards of those archetypes.

So in S101 you have at low level (1-4) hobbits and smurfs, the little people that derivate from the obligations like Simba in Lion King, at mid level (5-7) they become passive-aggressive and fake strength like J.K. Rowling and fucking Gryffindor as a house, and it manifests as well as the airheaded spazzes on anime S100 gluing and S001 ungluing from people arbitrarily like fleas (it happens in low level too but Misaka is biri-biri and jumpy because of that). At higher levels (8 - 11) it's like Victorian civilization since level 8 is design and imperative, 9 is kingly, so on.

It changes a lot but the principles of the archetype and subarchetypes are preserved.
right so this makes sense to me; I can see how the characteristics of passive aggressiveness/faking strength as well as attaching/detaching from people are relevant and applicable here. I think it’s also clear enough how those traits correlate with the “only handles explicitly positive and negative emotions productively” aspect

what I haven’t fully grasped though is how all of those things are a function of “weakness and laziness” and are derived from that as a baseline value. particularly in the case of a character like Misaka who might be more aptly described as ambitious and belligerent (similar thing could maybe be said for Gon in the OP example too)

right so this makes sense to me; I can see how the characteristics of passive aggressiveness/faking strength as well as attaching/detaching from people are relevant and applicable here. I think it’s also clear enough how those traits correlate with the “only handles explicitly positive and negative emotions productively” aspect

what I haven’t fully grasped though is how all of those things are a function of “weakness and laziness” and are derived from that as a baseline value. particularly in the case of a character like Misaka who might be more aptly described as ambitious and belligerent (similar thing could maybe be said for Gon in the OP example too)
Weakness is about inability to handle reality due to feeble topology, whilst strength (Xeelee 000) means intact topology. Thus anything that's weak has a topology only strong enough to sustain its own weight (like a castle of cards) at best, and can only handle things when they are toned down. High level Slaves enforce people being weak as a good thing, like Victoria did.

In positive situations to them, that is, when that weakness is catered, it means things are S100 soft, comfortable and round/circular (no edges) and dark truths are hidden, thus they value those things positively. Since weakness also means feeble topology, they try to make up for it by accruing material for themselves in a quantity = strength principle, thus S100 hoarding.

In negative situations, when their weakness is threatened, they S001 starve themselves instead of hoarding food, they are uncomfortable and living in poverty. On extreme cases, the discomfort may be extreme as S001 fight or flight responses.

Then since polarities are inheritable S101 contains itself, S100, S001 and S000. So Misaka is exactly like this S101 song where the girl covers up (S100) her love for the guy because he makes her feel awkward (S000) and jumpy (S101) and on abject begging despair (S001). Aqua from Konosuba is an even better example of S101.

Another S101 song, notice the S100 glue and S001 unglue ('if you're ready, I'm ready') without S010 dressage and sitting her ass down. She fakes strength for ending the relationship S100 hiding her S001 helplessness. 101 situations would be being placed in a shit situation but not caring.

Last edited:
@Dregster666
Trusting friends or family rather than strangers is Time Lord behavior. Could it be that you are a TL000 player of games like Peter Griffin and just a guy that wants a family? Time Lords love families and have lots of them. You don't sound as crazy though. Maybe TL100.

Those are still second options, though. You show more signs of Tauri.

Ngl I needed to read that 3 times to understand what you meant :feelswhat:

I could have used your posts if you didn't limit who can see them. Why do you?
If you want to see someone's posts but they've locked on profile, click the search button on top right, click on "by(member)" , type their name and hit search

If you want to see someone's posts but they've locked on profile, click the search button on top right, click on "by(member)" , type their name and hit search
Very useful, thanks.

Where is the list? I think I remember getting S101, I went through the thread but couldn't find it :feelsstudy:

Where is the list? I think I remember getting S101, I went through the thread but couldn't find it :feelsstudy:
Eighteenth comment of the other topic I made (typing 25 users).

Hey nice post, can you tell my what type am I?

Hey nice post, can you tell my what type am I?
S100 trashiness, 90% sure. That's a Slave that can only handle positive emotions, such as hiding, conspiracy, hoarding, collecting, gluing, acceptance, sneakiness, sabotage... does that sound familar? Like te joos sabotaging people by gluing them?

Glue is not like togetherness to be Tauri, and it is based on weakness + sabotage indeed because when two things are glued they lose any sort of articulation and mobility, weakening them. So joos glue savages and humans to each other with social conventions, which are the glue themselves, an by weakening people's personalities that way they never rise to the top for not being able to be themselves, which allows jooish people to hide in the conspiracy top smirking among themselves.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm on an effort to convert people here to transhumanism or at least desire to change the system we live in, as those are supposedly the people that can think for themselves congregating here... man, was I wrong. Guess I'll just move on to another dank forum.
Please do.

Please do.
"please" is Slave. Have you admitted to be weak, you filthy Freak.
Though you could be S100 niceness, which fits since rainbows are F100 (what I thought you were until now) and S100 is the intersection of it and T100, manifested as your 'you can't sit with us' attitude.

In short, you are Freak... and also Tauri, but majorly Slave as their intersection. No one in this forum I've seen so far have ever used please before outside the rules, so it's very significant when you say it unabashedly.

"please" is Slave. Have you admitted to be weak, you filthy Freak.
Though you could be S100 niceness, which fits since rainbows are F100 (what I thought you were until now) and S100 is the intersection of it and T100, manifested as your 'you can't sit with us' attitude.

In short, you are Freak... and also Tauri, but majorly Slave as their intersection. No one in this forum I've seen so far have ever used please before outside the rules, so it's very significant when you say it unabashedly.
Good stuff. You're a xy1234 forum troll or a gg42069 retard.
I feel sorry for anyone who gives attention to your nonsense.
Now PLEASE fuck off as you said you would.

Don't take it personally. I was called Hitler.

Slaves take everything personally because they are weak and pathetic. And you are not R011 Hitler but R110 Mussolini.
<middle-finger> I was considering it. Certainly I won't do it because some doormat that thinks he's strong hiding in the Discord conspiracy and laughing with his cronies said so.
<spit> for good measure. Did you enjoy the troddling, carpet?

Two Tauri words on the username. T110 Main and land may be RWA too. The song you posted is Freak of some kind indeed. Are you Brazilian?

Last edited:
<middle-finger> I was considering it. Certainly I won't do it because some doormat that thinks he's strong hiding in the Discord conspiracy and laughing with his cronies said so.
<spit> for good measure. Did you enjoy the troddling, carpet?
I don't even know what you mean, you're talking bullshit. What Discord conspiracy? I don't even use Discord :feelswhat:
I don't take it personally. This peudo scientifical forum troll is not worth taking seriously.
I'm just disappointed that obvious internet trolls like this get tolerated on my beloved incels.is forum.
But that's nothing new with this new administration ...

Last edited:
What I reread this too many times my brain hurts. What does this mean?

I probably won’t understand it
S100 unknowability, hiddenness, indirection. Also admitting incapacity like S100 does, but in a self-defeating way unlike S100 Pilsbury Doughboy laughing at his own softness and weakness from a simple touch, it's more like the airheaded dereistic/cartoonish asian behavior typical of S101 (and archetype explained at large in the posts above) present on animes.

S100 softness, comfort, hedonism. Please literally means "can you please me while I sit on my ass?". S100 also has hoarding, which includes collecting blacks to do your dirty work like Adam Smith did; corrupt Liberalism is the Slave political system.

Whew, two datapoints in half a line endorsed by your avi and username. That and your worship of Arsecel, who had been typed S101 as well.
This character is S101 and just like you whines about her own incompetence to do something as simple as riding a bike.

Slaves infestate forums because it's a place where they can follow the boss type and moderate (aka hybridize and sabotage) everyone.

Last edited:
Lol man,:feelshaha: you’re quite the character
Yeah. I'm on an effort to convert people here to transhumanism or at least desire to change the system we live in, as those are supposedly the people that can think for themselves congregating here... man, was I wrong. Guess I'll just move on to another dank forum.

As the resident Pakistani I have come to free my fellow currycels from their mental chains by whipping my dick out in yt guys n girls faces:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also ass>tits

So far, I've only ever assessed two users in private fully, Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. Both of them were pretty much disappointments, and they are the top users on this forum, meaning posting here would be a waste of time if even they didn't get what I was saying.

But it's worth a shot to explain it in public and make a list of people's types in the future. Why? Both as a mental exercise and to prove a point about infiltrators on the incel movement. I'll post now a very simplified explanation of the theory on the spoiler, and if you want to know what is your type, reply this post and choose whether you want your assessment to be private or public.

There are 9 types with 8 emotional polarities in each of them on everything that existing in a universe capable of life, thus 72 archetypes. The proof is explained in toto here, and all the 9 types' names are on the homepage.

The polarities are three binaries in which 1 means 'activated' and '0' not activated. So 001 means 'only capable of handling intesely negative emotions productively' or 'no positive emotions, no middlish emotions, yes negative emotions'. What each type considers positive, neutral or negative depends on their unifying concept and baseline values represented in the 000 polarity. With this system you can type virtually everything through a series of conceptual connections.

As an example using a previous user here, we have Colvin being a Slave 010, meaning he can only handle emotions of boredom, peace and contentment productively. Slaves have as their baseline values weakness, laziness and paying costs, so everything they do has to preserve those values. In 010 they learn to shut off their mind and follow their master like an Uncle Tom because that's what gives them contentment and peace; reduce their reality to one specific group for weakness to face reality by themselves.

This archetype also contains concepts such as following, chains, dressage, circularity, beatings, servility. So Colvin was a cotton nigga (not related to skin color, but personality) who was just so excited to be part of the conspiracy (the word being Slave 100 as mice, hiddenness, sneakiness, cospiracy, hoarding, etc. which explains his Jerry avatar) and followed the incel movement out of weakness to face reality. That's why he was so easily impressed like play doh and followed the nihilists towards a fake suicide attempt.

Lastly, these archetypes vary according to the 11 levels in which reality is divided (I've posted the first 6 in one of my commets), so we have 72x11 = 792 possible variations. So a S010 at level 3 is different from one at level 4 while keeping the principle that defines them as S010 (the aforementioned concepts). We can type some characters on those slots to help understand the archetype in question. Some S010 characters are:
- Gon Freecs in Hunter x Hunter. Following his fathers' footsteps;
- Batman's butler;
- Samwise Gamgee from LOTR.
HEHE, does the creator of the NEW Bible for outcasts and misfits count as "interesting" somehow? Hmm...

Hi I’m IDGAF

Sounds interesting, I'm always up to experiments and these things, I don't really care if it's public or private, idk If I have that much info on this site, so, that might make me harder to analyze, or not.
Thanks in beforehand.:feelsautistic:

Sounds interesting, I'm always up to experiments and these things, I don't really care if it's public or private, idk If I have that much info on this site, so, that might make me harder to analyze, or not.
Thanks in beforehand.:feelsautistic:
Interesting. You only have eight comments, so I'll go through all of them and type everything I see in your personality, then give the verdict.

Starting with this one, I see S100 uncertainty right off the bat. Slaves value hiding and unknowability positively because their unifying concept is weakness, and knowing things fully... COULD BE BAD. Weakness is inability to deal with reality completely, only in half-measures, and since it's baseline, that means all Slaves treat life as a surrealistic dream which may or may not be true, and it's all very good as long as they are S100 hidden and collecting trash.

But you don't care about privacy, which is a point against it. Maybe you are lying and do care for it, but think nothing impactful will come out. Since Slaves view everything in terms of weakness, it could be you are underestimating the importance of the assessment. Now, to the next ones:

"Yes, given how vast the Universe is, it would be foolish to discard the existance of other lifeforms be it Carbonbased or some other bullshit, heck they could be way more advanced than us-"

It's like your personality falls halfway, you are unable to contemplate possibilities without a definite conclusion, and even seem fearful by the end. S000 Peeping Tom looking only what is necessary and what he knows absolutely he can handle.

"I probably wont be remembered by anyone. Probably some of my drawings might be remembered, thanks to Internet they might be preserverd for a long time. But, writing my story, it can be fun, even if no one gets to read it, thanks for the idea."

S111 insignificance. Since it's 111, it means the archetype contemplates all the type's emotional range and sub-archetypes, so it's the only stable version of Slaves' personality and the best they can strive to be. What happens when they use all the polarities is they finally S111 circumvent reality. The BEST archetype in Slave is about... doing nothing, just like its baseline (000) and anything inbetween. S000 is doing nothing by omission, instead.

"If there's a civilization that is advanced enough to travel across the Universe, I guess they would get bored easily, so perhaps we are like TV for them?, I think they don't get involved with us that much, out of fear to be infected with our autism as a civilization."

Here you project inaction on higher level forces, also S011 uneventfulness and S000 avoidance.

"I don't want someone to be sexually attracted to me, but yeah, having a cute girl loving me, that's one of the things I use to cope and keep living, but alas that might not happen."

S010 just one little bit, the bare minimum, a tokenistic love. Also using cope, which is a Slave word for obvious reasons (S110 I guess).

"I just live because I love my parents, kms would probably make them sad, and I really think that no parent should bury their offspring, until then, I'll guess I'll stick around, I have nothing else, probably play, read or draw something in the meantime, get a job and live until they die."

The most important one so far. Circularity is S010 and extremely important to Slaves as it implies domesticity, repetition and energy reutilization (as opposed to generation, as that requires power thus not weak). You don't kill yourself because the wheel of life shan't be broken! Or else they may feel bad (S110 drainage and babysitters/psychologists draining people's emotions so they are rendered ineffective). More S111 insignificance and S010 bare minimum, S100 glue (sticking around and collecting trash) and S110 parasitism. The 'I have nothing else' could be S001 hungry world-eater.

"Would be a fun experience, would try it and see what happens"

As a response to a S101 dereistic surrealistic experience. S101 derivation from reality or responsibility or S110 inconsequentiality, which you showed above by eagerly entering in experiments like a S100 rat as if that wouldn't lead to any consequences. Your carelessness to privacy can also be due to S001 naked abject begging, which apparently you can handle in very bad situations (what 001 is about); or S010 dressage, since you're dealing with a situation of boredom and mild-interest (010).

One of the comments didn't show a lot of information so I skipped it.

Verdict: S111 'Omega Man is the last one in command and won't lift a finger until everyone else is dead, being the last one alive'. That's you!
Besides insignificance, other important concepts in that archetype are stagnation, rabbinical circumlocution, complexity, roots, trees, analysis paralysis, perpetuation, sleep, euthanasia, choosiness, singleness, 'one and only one', domesticity, patience, suffering patiently, Darwinism, evolution, etc.

You are literally Amano Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki, an observer insignificant tree who kills every single one of his friends to be the Omega Man, and after succeeding he spends all eternity doing nothing with his god powers (you too said god powers would be boring) because his one and only wasn't there with him.

Cheer up! You are already the best you can be both in polarity and level, since valuing stagnation means you can't level up without S111 evolution, that is, external forces affecting you to move. Take a look at these S111 songs and see if they resonate with you:
Suffering patiently + one and only
stagnation + sleep + cope

Last edited:
Interesting. You only have eight comments, so I'll go through all of them and type everything I see in your personality, then give the verdict.

Starting with this one, I see S100 uncertainty right off the bat. Slaves value hiding and unknowability positively because their unifying concept is weakness, and knowing things fully... COULD BE BAD. Weakness is inability to deal with reality completely, only in half-measures, and since it's baseline, that means all Slaves treat life as a surrealistic dream which may or may not be true, and it's all very good as long as they are S100 hidden and collecting trash.

But you don't care about privacy, which is a point against it. Maybe you are lying and do care for it, but think nothing impactful will come out. Since Slaves view everything in terms of weakness, it could be you are underestimating the importance of the assessment. Now, to the next ones:

"Yes, given how vast the Universe is, it would be foolish to discard the existance of other lifeforms be it Carbonbased or some other bullshit, heck they could be way more advanced than us-"

It's like your personality falls halfway, you are unable to contemplate possibilities without a definite conclusion, and even seem fearful by the end. S000 Peeping Tom looking only what is necessary and what he knows absolutely he can handle.

"I probably wont be remembered by anyone. Probably some of my drawings might be remembered, thanks to Internet they might be preserverd for a long time. But, writing my story, it can be fun, even if no one gets to read it, thanks for the idea."

S111 insignificance. Since it's 111, it means the archetype contemplates all the type's emotional range and sub-archetypes, so it's the only stable version of Slaves' personality and the best they can strive to be. What happens when they use all the polarities is they finally S111 circumvent reality. The BEST archetype in Slave is about... doing nothing, just like its baseline (000) and anything inbetween. S000 is doing nothing by omission, instead.

"If there's a civilization that is advanced enough to travel across the Universe, I guess they would get bored easily, so perhaps we are like TV for them?, I think they don't get involved with us that much, out of fear to be infected with our autism as a civilization."

Here you project inaction on higher level forces, also S011 uneventfulness and S000 avoidance.

"I don't want someone to be sexually attracted to me, but yeah, having a cute girl loving me, that's one of the things I use to cope and keep living, but alas that might not happen."

S010 just one little bit, the bare minimum, a tokenistic love. Also using cope, which is a Slave word for obvious reasons (S110 I guess).

"I just live because I love my parents, kms would probably make them sad, and I really think that no parent should bury their offspring, until then, I'll guess I'll stick around, I have nothing else, probably play, read or draw something in the meantime, get a job and live until they die."

The most important one so far. Circularity is S010 and extremely important to Slaves as it implies domesticity, repetition and energy reutilization (as opposed to generation, as that requires power thus not weak). You don't kill yourself because the wheel of life shan't be broken! Or else they may feel bad (S110 drainage and babysitters/psychologists draining people's emotions so they are rendered ineffective). More S111 insignificance and S010 bare minimum, S100 glue (sticking around and collecting trash) and S110 parasitism. The 'I have nothing else' could be S001 hungry world-eater.

As a response to a S101 dereistic surrealistic experience. S101 derivation from reality or responsibility or S110 inconsequentiality, which you showed above by eagerly entering in experiments like a S100 rat as if that wouldn't lead to any consequences. Your carelessness to privacy can also be due to S001 naked abject begging, which apparently you can handle in very bad situations (what 001 is about); or S010 dressage, since you're dealing with a situation of boredom and mild-interest (010).

Verdict: S111 'Omega Man is the last one in command and won't lift a finger until everyone else is dead, being the last one alive'. That's you!
Besides insignificance, other important concepts in that archetype are stagnation, rabbinical circumlocution, complexity, roots, trees, analysis paralysis, perpetuation, sleep, euthanasia, choosiness, singleness, 'one and only one', domesticity, patience, suffering patiently, Darwinism, evolution, etc.

You are literally Amano Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki, an observer insignificant tree who kills every single one of his friends to be the Omega Man, and after succeeding he spends all eternity doing nothing with his god powers (you too said god powers would be boring) because his one and only wasn't there with him.

Cheer up! You are already the best you can be both in polarity and level, since valuing stagnation means you can't level up without S111 evolution, that is, external forces affecting you to move. Take a look at these S111 songs and see if they resonate with you:
This was more interesting than I thought it would be, thanks fella, so this is how I'm perceived, interesting, also, thanks for adding an example, and now that you say that I am already at my best, it kinda makes me want to better myself then, perhaps you were the external force?

Have a nice day :feelsautistic:

Also, know that I've heard the music, the second doesn't resonate with me, but the first one does because I like U2, if this helps you with future analysis, I feel that this genre, or at least this album resonates with me:

Psycho Blast Vol 1 and the No More Heroes OST, very good music.

So far, I've only ever assessed two users in private fully, Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. Both of them were pretty much disappointments, and they are the top users on this forum, meaning posting here would be a waste of time if even they didn't get what I was saying.

But it's worth a shot to explain it in public and make a list of people's types in the future. Why? Both as a mental exercise and to prove a point about infiltrators on the incel movement. I'll post now a very simplified explanation of the theory on the spoiler, and if you want to know what is your type, reply this post and choose whether you want your assessment to be private or public.

There are 9 types with 8 emotional polarities in each of them on everything that existing in a universe capable of life, thus 72 archetypes. The proof is explained in toto here, and all the 9 types' names are on the homepage.

The polarities are three binaries in which 1 means 'activated' and '0' not activated. So 001 means 'only capable of handling intesely negative emotions productively' or 'no positive emotions, no middlish emotions, yes negative emotions'. What each type considers positive, neutral or negative depends on their unifying concept and baseline values represented in the 000 polarity. With this system you can type virtually everything through a series of conceptual connections.

As an example using a previous user here, we have Colvin being a Slave 010, meaning he can only handle emotions of boredom, peace and contentment productively. Slaves have as their baseline values weakness, laziness and paying costs, so everything they do has to preserve those values. In 010 they learn to shut off their mind and follow their master like an Uncle Tom because that's what gives them contentment and peace; reduce their reality to one specific group for weakness to face reality by themselves.

This archetype also contains concepts such as following, chains, dressage, circularity, beatings, servility. So Colvin was a cotton nigga (not related to skin color, but personality) who was just so excited to be part of the conspiracy (the word being Slave 100 as mice, hiddenness, sneakiness, cospiracy, hoarding, etc. which explains his Jerry avatar) and followed the incel movement out of weakness to face reality. That's why he was so easily impressed like play doh and followed the nihilists towards a fake suicide attempt.

Lastly, these archetypes vary according to the 11 levels in which reality is divided (I've posted the first 6 in one of my commets), so we have 72x11 = 792 possible variations. So a S010 at level 3 is different from one at level 4 while keeping the principle that defines them as S010 (the aforementioned concepts). We can type some characters on those slots to help understand the archetype in question. Some S010 characters are:
- Batman's butler;
Can you do me again

The abrupt end to the thread reflects life. Never fully realized.

Posting in schizo thread.

- Batman's butler;
Do it to me