Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m turning to alcoholism as a coping mechanism

• Thread starter Sheriff Earl Mcgraw
  • Start date
S

Sheriff Earl Mcgraw

I hate fat bitches
-
I genuinely find myself drinking everyday simply to evade the thoughts of fucking foids not wanting me. If my liver fails I’m suing the female population.

if u stay on this forum long enough maybe you can replace @The Enforcer when his liver finally gives out

if u stay on this forum long enough maybe you can replace @The Enforcer when his liver finally gives out
Mines most likely already on the brink of giving out I drink almost daily to cope with the pain.

I don’t wanna rope I just always hope I can make up for all the years that I’ve lost in a later life

I do the same. Said I was gonna quit earlier today, but debating if I should drink tonight because I can't deal with this pain sober.

It's a nice cope
holy shit
i started recently, more than ever before.
God is blessin' us!
One solid proof, the doth shine
that God is with us, dark red wine!
a gentle tipple, a draft or three!
Who could question? God is with thee

There are less self destructive copes out there

Mines most likely already on the brink of giving out I drink almost daily to cope with the pain.
Speak for yourself, i'm still waiting and I drink all day every day. From the moment I wake up. I don't get out of bed without having had a few drinks