Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm turning 40...no relationship, no children, no hope :(

What man would want a 40 year old used up roastie

why does she act like she hasn't had copious amounts of sex and short-term relationships and transitory affection

meh, just whore things

Nothing to see here.

Your typical roastie who ran out of slutfuel going to the hive for a top-up.

Nice, I hope she has no more eggs

What man would want a 40 year old used up roastie
thing is, she says her requirements include a "professional career", but no man with a rich professional career would be going for an old 40 year old hag:feelshaha:

Sob stories like this make me sick.

That bitch is just another conceited disgusting cock riding whore and I hope every guy she fucks on Tinder pump and dumps her roastie ass. Hopefully she'll take the wine and sleeping pills way out and spare us more stories about her bad life choices.

tasty tasty roastie tears yumyum:feelsYall:

YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING! MEN OWE YOU NOTHING! TAKE A SHOWER AND TREAT MEN LIKE HUMANS, MAYBE YOU WOULDNT BE LONELY.

Volcel. I'm 32 but when I'm 40 I would be find with a 40 year old roastie. The wall = cope. Roast beef flaps have value until menopause if they retain a feminine nature (dresses, feminine voice, cooking, etc.)
I can already tell you’re a soycuck, fuck off and go enjoy your loose women.

'Objectively cute' @ 40 :feelshaha:

''I'm funny'' Ok if you are going to start an statement by saying WOMEN can be funny then that just proof that you are lying and being dishonest, just like when you claim you are ''objetively cute'' and ''in shape''. if you were actually objetively cute and in shape you wouldn't have trouble getting chad. Second, ''I'm smart'' lol, no you are not, you are a retarded NPC that needs to browse a shithole cesspool hugbox circlejerk in order to have an opinion, not to mention you have no fucking self awarness and you don't realise the root of your ''problem'' (more like entitlement for chad cock while being a roastie landwhale).

40 and still chad only
well summed up :feelsYall:

Volcel. I'm 32 but when I'm 40 I would be find with a 40 year old roastie. The wall = cope. Roast beef flaps have value until menopause if they retain a feminine nature (dresses, feminine voice, cooking, etc.)
That sounds good in theory, but in reality what you are going to get is a dead bedroom, cheating, divorce rape and a landwhale leeching your money.

Last edited:
I dread looking forward To coping in my 30s

By the way, that post was 5 years ago. Now she's a 45 year old landwhale roastie :feelskek:

Maybe you just have a shitty personality :feelshaha:

I hope she was run over by a truck and dumped in the sewer (in minecraft)

I can meet men, just not the right ones
looks are secondary, but I want someone with a professional career (like I have), a good sense of humor, some type of hobbies or passions...who is honest and reliable enough to invest myself in.
Roastie looking for a bettabuxxer.

I would fuck her milfs are hot ngl

LOOOOOOOL!!! At least she understands (?) she's not ENTITLED to a relationship. That NO ONE OWES HER companionship. I hear gardening or taking up a new sport or going for walks help deal with the loneliness. And, hey, like she says, she has an otherwise great life. So, there's that.

Last edited:
"I can attract men just not the right ones."
"femcels" in a nutshell

Guaranteed she ignored dozens of simp DMs received after that post. James Bond Chad only for her.

She can go on Tinder and within an hour receive more messages than she has time to read. Don't tell me you can't find anyone suitable out of that pile of cocks thrown at you

They keep telling us to "lower our standards" yet they're the ones who refuse to do so.

Projection much? :feelssus: