Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm Turkish but I completely look like a ricecel

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
Couple months ago I posted my pictures to r/guessmyrace on cuckit and they guessed me as a uzbek, mongolian, korean etc... In highschool, my classmates used to call me "japanese" as a nickname. I always ridiculed by my peers because of my slant eyes. I look more asian than Elliot Rodger. And the most unfortunate thing is this was not my genetic fate. I'm a produce of rare unlucky genetic combination. I have an asian looking father and white skinned green eyed mother. I take my asian genes from my father but weirdly , I look more asian than even my father. I have a brother and sister and they not look like me. Only my sister looks little hapa-ish but she's not look like a complete asian unlike me. . genetic lottery made me ricecel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
You must have a higher concentration of the original Turkic ancestry then

Most Turks look closer to Mediterraneans and Levantines

Couple months ago I posted my pictures to r/guessmyrace on cuckit and they guessed me as a uzbek, mongolian, korean etc... In highschool, my classmates used to call me "japanese" as a nickname. I always ridiculed by my peers because of my slant eyes. I look more asian than Elliot Rodger. And the most unfortunate thing is this was not my genetic fate. I'm a produce of rare unlucky genetic combination. I have an asian looking father and white skinned green eyed mother. I take my asian genes from my father but weirdly , I look more asian than even my father. I have a brother and sister and they not look like me. Only my sister looks little hapa-ish but she's not look like a complete asian unlike me. . genetic lottery made me ricecel :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I take you as a comrade in sufferingZ I’m sorry man.

@comradespiderman29 @mcmoohyun @Lv99_BixNood @Made in Heaven @Despicablecel

I couldve had blue eyes and brown hair and pale skin, but no it skipped me, fuck this life.

I take you as a comrade in sufferingZ I’m sorry man.
Sometimes I wish to be an actual ricecel tbh. Turkish foids adores Korean k-pop fags but if you're slant eyed Turkish you're nothing to them. retarted whores.

hypocrite
whatever

Tagging us together is just inciting another race war anyway. OP is just another "asian-passing" caucasoid. At this point, because of my eyes, i might as well be the same as full whites who have more asian eyes, it's ridiculous

whatever

Tagging us together is just inciting another race war anyway. OP is just another "asian-passing" caucasoid. At this point, because of my eyes, i might as well be the same as full whites who have more asian eyes, it's ridiculous
Chingchong

I doubt you truly look asian, you probably look more Quapa than asian.

LMAO. WhERE?! @Despicablecel ?!?!
IMG 20240628 055049
I thought you saw that thread already. He edited his post, but it was too late unfortunately. Who knew he was projecting onto me because, he was insecure.

I doubt you truly look asian, you probably look more Quapa than asian.
Yep. I think His eyes are just sort of chinky. But because, he grew up in turkey where everyone has round eyes, children noticed it. Even @KillNiggers said he was bullied, but I doubt they look Asian like they think so. They most likely wouldn't pass for full Asians.
@Burdurcel

Yep. I think His eyes are just sort of chinky. But because, he grew up in turkey where everyone has round eyes, children noticed it. Even @KillNiggers said he was bullied, but I doubt they look Asian like they think so. They most likely wouldn't pass for full Asians.
@Burdurcel
I know this, because I have some cousins who look "asian", and growing up, I always thought my cousins looked chinese, but now that I know what actual chinese people look like, my cousins look NOTHING like them. Their eyes may be a bit slanted, but they still have thin noses, good brow ridges, and non-flat faces.

For example one of my cousins looks like this.

I know this, because I have some cousins who look "asian", and growing up, I always thought my cousins looked chinese, but now that I know what actual chinese people look like, my cousins look NOTHING like them. Their eyes may be a bit slanted, but they still have thin noses, good brow ridges, and non-flat faces.

For example one of my cousins looks like this.

View attachment 1188426
I want to ascend with your cousin if she looks like that, respectfully.

He's like 5'6 or 5'5 actually. I don't know why my cousin even likes him, since she herself is 5'0. Apparently, she said she likes him cause he's brown-skinned. And the funniest part is that she's a pharmacist and he's still in school. It boggles my mind.

He's like 5'6 or 5'5 actually. I don't know why my cousin even likes him, since she herself is 5'0. Apparently, she said she likes him cause he's brown-skinned. And the funniest part is that she's a pharmacist and he's still in school. It boggles my mind.
Is this a joke? This is either a sick lie or literal lifefuel. Can I meet up with you, lol? I could treat your family well.

Is this a joke? This is either a sick lie or literal lifefuel. Can I meet up with you, lol? I could treat your family well.
No, it's legit, and tbh, it's the only reason I still have hope. It's the only reason I'm still somewhat bluepilled. I also have another female cousin who's husband is like 2-3 inches shorter than her, and she herself is like 5'6, so her husband is like 5'4, and they have 3 kids with each other. 2 of their kids even has blonde/brown hair.

IDK how either of these 2 guys managed to marry my female cousins tbh.

No, it's legit, and tbh, it's the only reason I still have hope. It's the only reason I'm still somewhat bluepilled. I also have another female cousin who's husband is like 2-3 inches shorter than her, and she herself is like 5'6, so her husband is like 5'4, and they have 3 kids with each other. 2 of their kids even has blonde/brown hair.

IDK how either of these 2 guys managed to marry my female cousins tbh.
Nigger, how do you feel about Somalis?

How the fuck are you incel then ? Avg asian guys in turkey has at least 3 gfs