Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm trying to stop being an incel

women won't let you ascend so its their fault your incel

Still, I fail every single time and I can't even count how many times I've tried.
I foresee the same outcome for myself, hence why I don't try. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say.

I foresee the same outcome for myself, hence why I don't try. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say.
True. At least I've gained some experience Ig, and more courage to rope.

The whole "involuntary" part of it tells you a lot. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHETHER WE TRY OR NOT

I don't think it's my height. I'm about average height.
Woman don’t like average anything you should buy 4 inch elevator shoes from tall men shoes imo. You can also buy elevator slippers to wear inside someone’s house just in case someone asks you to take off your shoes.

Woman don’t like average anything you should buy 4 inch elevator shoes from tall men shoes imo. You can also buy elevator slippers to wear inside someone’s house just in case someone asks you to take off your shoes.
Maybe I will but I still don't think it's my major issue. Thanks for the advice anyway.

What about you? Why are you an incel?
My jaw and eye area is messed up badly I plan on getting jaw surgery when I get the money for it. I’m also short but I just wear 4 inch elevator shoes and I’m like one inch below 6 foot and foids can’t tell the difference between 5’11 and 6 foot.

Maybe I will but I still don't think it's my major issue. Thanks for the advice anyway.
Yeah when it comes to dating face prevails over height unless you're a midget or shorter than the girl you have your eyes on

My jaw and eye area is messed up badly I plan on getting jaw surgery when I get the money for it. I’m also short but I just wear 4 inch elevator shoes and I’m like one inch below 6 foot and foids can’t tell the difference between 5’11 and 6 foot.
Dont your shoes stick out like a sore thumb