Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m trying to prolong conversation with a college girl

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
I’m literally trying to prolong conversation with a college girl in my class who’s number I have in a group chat in an attempt to make her like me. It’s fucking over, if I have to make up random things to talk about just to try and get an ounce of her attention it was over before it started. She’s literally a 7 so that makes her a stacy? Or beckie? Regardless if you have to do all this just to try to get a girl to like you then it’s fucking over. :feelsrope:

I'm terrible at that kind of thing. I never know what to talk about.
Good luck though. How did you start talking?

Clearly she’s not interested so it’s not worth wasting your time to end up getting cucked

I mean... You can try.

You might be on the same social rank as her. But just remember, ALL FOIDS think the same.
Compared to men who are fine at dating someone at their level, foids however dont want to date someone like them... Chads / Chadlites only.

I’m literally trying to prolong conversation with a college girl in my class who’s number I have in a group chat in an attempt to make her like me. It’s fucking over, if I have to make up random things to talk about just to try and get an ounce of her attention it was over before it started. She’s literally a 7 so that makes her a stacy? Or beckie? Regardless if you have to do all this just to try to get a girl to like you then it’s fucking over. :feelsrope:
You don't have to make anything up, start with vague subjects, then make them more specific until you hit attunement; if you don't even after a substantial amount of tries, ditch her. If you're trying to have a valentine or friend, that's a good beginning. Making things up becomes hard to track, and tons of characters in fiction that do that end up failing for good reasons (see George Costanza or nearly anyone from Seinfeld).
Have you finished reading the 72A FAQ, btw?

You could be a world expert researcher in a disease her kid is dying from.. and she wouldn't have more than 30 seconds to talk to you.

Girls who are 7/10 probably get the most male attention because more guys think they have a shot with them.
If you're going to be begging for scraps of attention from a foid, you might as well choose a 10/10. And then be a dick to them because you don't have a shot anyway and they may be intrigued.

You could be a world expert researcher in a disease her kid is dying from.. and she wouldn't have more than 30 seconds to talk to you.
Thread closed this Is so true, she literally has not responded back to my second double text or group chat questions. It’s over this was the tipping point it’s time to watch Elliot Rodger tapes.

Hiroshima blackpill right there.

Well a good rule of thumb is if you made it clear or she's aware you have sexual intentions so to speak and she's still giving you the time there's some hope, just ask her out to see how things go

tell her a story about the prom you never went to

If you want a blackpill, tell her some chad is interested in her and see how she responds. Foids are reactive like children. She probably won’t be able to contain her excitement.

She is a Beckie.
What you are doing is jestermaxing being her clown amusing her by talking. You are just wasting your time. If she is interested in you, she will be the one giving you attention.

I’ve been burned too many times to tell you this’ll end well dude:feelsbadman:

what can u talk about with brainlet cumdumpster?

I’ve been burned too many times to tell you this’ll end well dude:feelsbadman:
It’s over everyone was right still no reply and the pain is there.

She is a Beckie.
What you are doing is jestermaxing being her clown amusing her by talking. You are just wasting your time. If she is interested in you, she will be the one giving you attention.
how can some Becky have so much power to ruin my life because of a text message. Why does it gotta be like this. There’s a pain in my chest all over a text message I never received yet she’s sleeping happily. The worse part is that she is all my classes.

how can some Becky have so much power to ruin my life because of a text message. Why does it gotta be like this. There’s a pain in my chest all over a text message I never received yet she’s sleeping happily. The worse part is that she is all my classes.
Women are all the same. There is no difference between a Stacy or a landwhale because at the end of the day they are just a pussy.

If you were Chad, she would be sending you dozen of nudes not just text messages.