Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm trying to cope X's death so hard.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Trying to cope by convincing myself that he faked his death and still alive, and that it was all a publicity stunt for his new album. He was a legend, the Tupac of our generation. His music was so versitile and I loved listening to his music. Almost cried last night listening to his music so I had to stop and watch anime instead. Not to mention he was blackpilled JUST like TUPAC, he alegedly beat his gf and thinks bitches ain't shit just like most bruthas (blacks)

Just want him to come back fuck fuck fuckkkk.

SMS triple x thats the only time i ever shoot below the neck

Don't insult Tupac by comparing him with that hack. I mean it's sad that he died young, but he was a shitty person and his music sucked.

Don't insult Tupac by comparing him with that hack. I mean it's sad that he died young, but he was a shitty person and his music sucked.
You don't know good music?

I was never a big fan of his music but Ifeel sad when people die

I like this video

They should've shot lil pump

The irony of this post.
Begone troll
IMG 20180620 184402

I guess they can do it via using chakra

It may be but it's weird, it does not look like they use any kind of jutsu before they do, at least with kakashi and obito it took a while and rin was there to do it

It may be but it's weird, it does not look like they use any kind of jutsu before they do, at least with kakashi and obito it took a while and rin was there to do it
I guess it's more a plot device than anything else. There are probably a bunch of theories out there

Yea it was so sudden to, rip

only listened to one song of his back in 2016 but it was a meme too on twitch lol

don’t understand the fascination with these type of rappers

Some dead rapper. Boo hoo.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1529429689049.jpg
    FB_IMG_1529429689049.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 81
I wonder if this is just the start and more youngsters are going to be die/be killed. But this isn't really unexpected im suprised this doesn't happen more often in america

Grow up you pussy.... he was a degenerate nigga

his net worth was only 500k

Didn't really care for his music, but still, RIP